Crunchienut

TGC CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL COMPETITION

Am in.

On a thread a while ago, I did say I would do the scores. Happy to do so, if still needed, but as its your comp @Crunchienut not sure if you doing it yourself? 

• Get In There! 1
  • Angel 1

Just now, 1pstaker said:

Am in.

On a thread a while ago, I did say I would do the scores. Happy to do so, if still needed, but as its your comp @Crunchienut not sure if you doing it yourself? 

more than happy, as long as you got the time, you can do things on excel I can't (not without studying anyway). Thanks 1p

2 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Shit, forgot to invite @TheBandit

He will be too busy on stage presenting, at the new "How I won my 19 New Houses ...with a few simple Reel King Dings" exhibition and signing up, new franchisees at $100k a pop from around the globe, to get thrashed destroyed ended come and bet on some simple virtual GG's comps crunch... but if we grill @TheBandit enough, he might pop in with some picks!! 🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crunchienut said:

more than happy, as long as you got the time, you can do things on excel I can't (not without studying anyway). Thanks 1p

Everyone in my office (well I dont know about the new manager yet) stops for Cheltenham, so I will be good until 4pm, but there would be a delay in updates until I get home around 5pm. Still before the last race so as long as that is ok, I'm happy to help

• Like 1

Just now, 1pstaker said:

Everyone in my office (well I dont know about the new manager yet) stops for Cheltenham, so I will be good until 4pm, but there would be a delay in updates until I get home around 5pm. Still before the last race so as long as that is ok, I'm happy to help

Be too much to race by race updates, one at the end of the day is all that is required, especially as you will have stakes to work out on this one, plus hopefiully be a few more than normal. Plus we could always split the workload.

I like your office if everyone stops for Cheltenham

1 minute ago, Crunchienut said:

Be too much to race by race updates, one at the end of the day is all that is required, especially as you will have stakes to work out on this one, plus hopefiully be a few more than normal. Plus we could always split the workload.

I like your office if everyone stops for Cheltenham

Will see how it goes, but with 40 minutes between races, I think it should be ok. It will give me something to do!! Its mainly copy/paste/self add totals, so reckon I could do it. 

Im in an office full of engineers, (I dont work with them, just stuck here) and they like a bet in the main, so wouldnt want to be the one to tell them they couldnt watch a race lol

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Blampy said:

I’m in ya feckin nitwit 

It clearly states in the rules above "any issues PM our tech guru Blampy" so will you be PM'ing yourself about any Blamps 🤣

Best of chances to you, lets bring it home, for the Pasty Racing Syndicate.. do want the "Chocolate Fireplace Syndicate" over at BIAMO to win on here!!!!

2 minutes ago, Poker said:

It clearly states in the rules above "any issues PM our tech guru Blampy" so will you be PM'ing yourself about any Blamps 🤣

Best of chances to you, lets bring it home, for the Pasty Racing Syndicate.. do want the "Chocolate Fireplace Syndicate" over at BIAMO to win on here!!!!

Any PM’s I get about issues I will be farming out to your good self and @MrUKHackz as I am far to busy working on the apps.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Any PM’s I get about issues I will be farming out to your good self and @MrUKHackz as I am far to busy working on the apps.

Cannot wait to get down / up the van in the future Blamps.. just know that organising the "Caister Weekender" at Looe Bay will be worth it, just to meet someone with the same similar sense of humour 😍

• Like 1

Can I play please ?

Also can someone help me lol lol I need a "Racing Mentor"

Poker your equally hopeless at these things 😂🤣😂

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

You in yet? Am in, are you sure your in? Am in, ffs! Am in, doesn't feel like your in, am definitely in.

My sex life's not working out great tbh. 😂 But am in 😁😁😁

• Haha 4

Just now, adamuk said:

Can I play please ?

That would be just like getting someone to teach you to count up to 10 again, when you were 2 years old Adam.. but with me, you will never get past #2!!

The only thing I have "mentored" in horse racing is when the showground got flogged off!!!! 🤣

The ideal "members" who have helped me, since they forced blagged pushed mentored me, when I started the experiment with my algo #'s 4 months ago, in the today's selection thread are..

@Crunchienut @centipede @Bangers @david1111 @Solario333 @MrUKHackz to name a few, there are lots of bits of info, advice, what ares, what's this comments, so worth reading it when you are relaxing in the bath one night.. cuddling up to your "hearts in jars" maybe!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, adamuk said:

Can I play please ?

I'll help you adam, don't worry.....

• Love 1
  • Angel 1