Everything is lost again : I'm lost!!

Antonin

8 hours ago, jaydublin11 said:

Wow congrats @Antonin. I have been reading all your posts from yesterday and it was a great read . Thanks for sharing your journey and also congrats for your win against gambling addiction.

Now i am exactly at where you were when you started this post in 2019 . Only differences are you were 25 and had €9. 64 left , I am 31 and have 7 euros in left in my  account after getting paid yesterday .

Finally my girlfreind had enough of me and we broke up yesterday , I cant blame her she probably gave me 100 chances but i always fucked up.  I always thought on my every gambling session that i will stop when I win x amount or I will stop when i loose x amount but i always only stopped when I lost everything. 

I am thinking to go cold turkey too as responsible gambling seems to be not for me. 

I can relate to your stories so much and thank you once again for your wonderful posts of your more than a year journey. 

When i get the urge  in two weeks when i get paid i am sure i will come back here and re read your amazing journey again . 

Thank you once again for sharing these here . 

Hi jay, I appreciate your kind words.

This is why I've started few threads on here because I was sure that will help me and others along the way. 

I suggest you do to the same by starting a thread by yourself.

I'm certain if you quit gambling, you will get all the women you want. Women like men who succeed in life.

Now, you know what to do. Take your life in your hands by stopping gambling.

You're the master of your own life, no-one can do it for you. 

Please, take actions now and all the good things will happen.

Life's too short to be waste. 

One step at a time!! Let's do it now!! Going cold turkey is a awesome decision.

Best of luck mate!

Edited by Antonin