Everything is lost again : I'm lost!!

Antonin

@Antonin Ive been with you from the start of your journey and have seen the ups and downs.

Its quite heart warming to see you succeed in this way.

Im very confident you will stay on the right track now as i know you will not want to spoil all the good work.

Its also a message to the doubters out there that determination and continued support can win the day.

All the best mate

• Puke! 2
  • Keeemon 4

10 minutes ago, david1111 said:

@Antonin Ive been with you from the start of your journey and have seen the ups and downs.

Its quite heart warming to see you succeed in this way.

Im very confident you will stay on the right track now as i know you will not want to spoil all the good work.

Its also a message to the doubters out there that determination and continued support can win the day.

All the best mate

I appreciate that mate

I know you won't let me down

You have been there every day on that thread 

Thank you David

• Keeemon 2

A little post of the night.

As everyone knows I'm in a very good place now.

Every now and then I’ll think about gambling. However, I’m able to weigh the rush of gambling versus the negative side effects and that makes it an easy decision to abstain.

The life does get better. There's hope. 

I'll never give up. I'll never forget you.

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 3

I have viewed this a few times, thought I'd comment my view -- great achievement. 

Also if I didn't bet for the last 71 days I'd probably have about six times the amount of my 'spending money' (keep it separate from bills n savings) than I have at the moment, so wish I could be in your shoes in that respect! 

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 1