Sign in to follow this  
4houghts

Grand National weights

Recommended Posts

Just now, therealwintersoldier said:

Ultragold @ 40/1 for me at this point jumps these fences like hurdles! definitely will run as long as fit. And will be less than half that price come race day.

 

Yes agree.

1. ultragold

2. Bless the wings

3. Isleofhopeanddreams

3. Bristol de mai. 

 

My forecast of the result --- FC and TC combo

 

  • Like 1
  • Good Luck! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Little advice for anyone having a punt . Bet365 have the best offer . They give you half you stake back and keep giving you half you stake back , so if you say put £50 on a horse you can end up with about 6 free bets 

  • Like 1
  • Cha-Ching 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ultragold was given positive vibes by his trainer ,  Nichols also sweet on Give Me A Copper at 33/1 in from 50/1.  I think that Tiger Roll is a poor price considering the difference in weight this year.  Give Me A Copper has shortened a lot for the Ultima Handicap at Cheltenham in last couple of days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Little advice for anyone having a punt . Bet365 have the best offer . They give you half you stake back and keep giving you half you stake back , so if you say put £50 on a horse you can end up with about 6 free bets 

This is always fantastic.  Also best odds guaranteed and 5 places

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, philinvicta said:

Ultragold was given positive vibes by his trainer ,  Nichols also sweet on Give Me A Copper at 33/1 in from 50/1.  I think that Tiger Roll is a poor price considering the difference in weight this year.  Give Me A Copper has shortened a lot for the Ultima Handicap at Cheltenham in last couple of days

good pick !! I'm on it .... ☺️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

This is always fantastic.  Also best odds guaranteed and 5 places

No bookies comes close mate , infact you have got to be a little unlucky not to profit 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Helps that they have no shop overheads.  I think the 50 per cent rebate only applies to bets on the day,  kind of offsets the antepost price reductions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Miller26 Is this active now (Bet365 offer)? I know they did it last year but that was just for like the two days building up to the race.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RichieFC said:

Who's your 50/1 this year buddy?

not 100% decided yet bud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, therealwintersoldier said:

Ultragold @ 40/1 for me at this point jumps these fences like hurdles! definitely will run as long as fit. And will be less than half that price come race day.

 

Agree with ya there, More important knowing they can jump the fences than guessing if they stay. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RichieFC said:

@Miller26 Is this active now (Bet365 offer)? I know they did it last year but that was just for like the two days building up to the race.

Not yet but it’s going live same as last year mate . 2 days before like you said 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, RichieFC said:

Who's your 50/1 this year buddy?

TRAFFIC FLUIDE 47-1 on the exchanges on Betfair is my pick this year, 

horse is being primed for the grand national and is defiantly running

very smart horse of 10 stone 10 lbs 

:feelscarltonman:hopefully 3 national wins in row but odds are very much against me lol

 

  • Good Luck! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this