4houghts

TRUMP 2020

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

I really do not care as both sides are going to allege all sorts of wrongdoings in the next few days  I am just glad I do not sit in court and listen to the rubbish  both sides will argue.

I do not expect it to be long before the bullets start flying.

I already saw some girl dumped her boyfriend after he admitted voting for Trump ffs

 

Google also say that the federalist is a right wing biased magazine  so it is no surprise that they are the ones reporting this.

The left and right in US are not as far apart as in Europe though

Edited by philinvicta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also feel it is sad that people on this side of the world care so much as to which old man gets voted in as president of the States.  

Some people are more vocal on this than they ever are on things that matter locally to them and most probably could not tell you who their MP is let alone who their councilors are who have more effect on their daily lives

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

I also feel it is sad that people on this side of the world care so much as to which old man gets voted in as president of the States.  

Some people are more vocal on this than they ever are on things that matter locally to them and most probably could not tell you who their MP is let alone who their councilors are who have more effect on their daily lives

 

I think its wanting to watch the world burn syndrome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

Google also say that the federalist is a right wing biased magazine 

of course it is lol, a left wing mob are not going to point it out are they 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, philinvicta said:

Republicans in court in Michigan attempting to stop count

I wonder why lol democrats using dead people for votes 

ImageImage

image.png.49cdf4d44d6f880052d7eaff645355ba.png

Edited by 4houghts
  • Hmmm 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@4houghts you really believe that is true? Clutching if you ask, I think Trumps ego has been hurt and he will do whatever it takes.

Also, funny how the media is no longer fake news lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jok3st3r said:

@4houghts you really believe that is true? Clutching if you ask, I think Trumps ego has been hurt and he will do whatever it takes.

Also, funny how the media is no longer fake news lol

With all the mail in voting it would be more of a surprise if there wasn't fraud 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

I wonder why lol democrats using dead people for votes 

ImageImage

image.png.49cdf4d44d6f880052d7eaff645355ba.png

Not that I care but how do you know he voted Democrat ?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Eyup, how's it going

Great now trump has been ousted mate ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is making the election in Brewsters Millions look fantastic even if he could not have got near the sums these people have spent .

"None of the above "

Nevada now saying they will not finish the count until Saturday or Sunday

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In all seriousness I've only come on because I had a bet with 4thoughts. 

Now this bet was struck nearly 2 years ago, with me having the democrat nomination and 4thoughts trump. With the loser paying the other one £200 

 

Now he's almost certain to win I can officially claim victory. 

 

But I won't be claiming my prize because I count 4thoughts as a cyber friend and could never take money off someone who is a good person. 

Think of it as a Christmas present mate 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dodgy dodgy business we won't know results for a long time with all the legal battles 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now