TRUMP 2020

4houghts

14 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

2-1

absolute shoe in, worth putting few pennies on every month or so.

Guy has no competition, 50% approval rate according to Main stream media so its obviously higher, russia nonsense is coming to an end 

great investment 

Think its closer to 41% approval rating, 56% disapproval. Russia thing will not make much difference to his base, but there's not enough votes in his base to win next election. While it can be said that there's no one on the democrats to challenge him, it can also be said that as long as its not Hilary anyone else should be able to put up a winning challenge. Why he won't win the election, there will be more to come out regarding his businesses, to many shady friends, one lie to many, impeachment, racists views, shitting on allies once to often, being friends with dictators who are without a doubt the most evil men on the planet Putin, Crown Prince, Kim Jong Un, three people who murder thousands of there own citizens, journalist, anyone who criticises them. And last but not least, he's a dick. 

• Love 1
  • Keeemon 2

I'd rather be friends with putin and Kim Jong un than against them 

any type of war Britain is fucked 1. Because we keep getting involved in everyone else's issues therefore putting a target on our back - Britain is small compared to these countries - if anyone attacks America there's all sorts of defended in place to shoot and destroy anything down and to realease scary bombs at the push of a button .

if anyone attacks the U.K. Yes we have defences but nothing compared to these countries - all they have to do is hit fast lane in Scotland and that's the uk wiped off the mat

Unusually I see with Miller this time.  Whilst Trump may appear to have the upper hand ,Elisabeth Warren has the ethical support that may win the day.  She is far less controversial and knows her way politically !! Furthermore she may be honest , which will be a first for a US presidential candidate !!

• Keeemon 2

5 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

any type of war Britain is fucked 1. Because we keep getting involved in everyone else's issues therefore putting a target on our back - Britain is small compared to these countries - if anyone attacks America there's all sorts of defended in place to shoot and destroy anything down and to realease scary bombs at the push of a button .

if anyone attacks the U.K. Yes we have defences but nothing compared to these countries - all they have to do is hit fast lane in Scotland and that's the uk wiped off the mat

The USA would be quite happy to have europe,including the uk ,as the next theatre of war as long as they are not directly attacked , however there are no circumstances under which we should align ourselves with despots and brutal regimes ,such as the vile and dominant tyrant in Russia, who should be removed forthwith and no doubt soon will be. 

I would add that war is not coming , but peace is coming.  Despite the clouds of war mongering words all around the world  am confident that a higher power will deal with the over thenext three years. 

Edited by Solario333

What can you say about Donald Trump? He's the president, how the hell on earth did that happen. 

Americans taken in by a loud mouth, controversial, untrustworthy idiot. 

I would give more sway to a bloody wonga trust rating and we all know what happened there. 

Surely it can't happen again. 

Are Americans that stupid ? 

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, david1111 said:

What can you say about Donald Trump? He's the president, how the hell on earth did that happen. 

Americans taken in by a loud mouth, controversial, untrustworthy idiot. 

I would give more sway to a bloody wonga trust rating and we all know what happened there. 

Surely it can't happen again. 

Are Americans that stupid ? 

Its a sign of massive corruption in politics that you can buy the presidency if you're rich enough !!

12 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

What sort of arsenal do you actually think putin and Kim Dong have ? 

Dont underestimate our capabilities hotshots. Whilst we have reduced our defence budget in recent years, we are still easily in the top 10 in the world. Whilst Russia spends a little more they have to spread it a lot further. 

As for kim dung, Glasgow gangsters spend more on defence than him 

• Keeemon 1

6 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

What sort of arsenal do you actually think putin and Kim Dong have ? 

Dont underestimate our capabilities hotshots. Whilst we have reduced our defence budget in recent years, we are still easily in the top 10 in the world. Whilst Russia spends a little more they have to spread it a lot further. 

As for kim dung, Glasgow gangsters spend more on defence than him 

Totally agree mate, Russia's broke that's why there in the middle east sniffing around for oil deals. 

• Keeemon 1

5 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Absolutely. Imagine that in this country. We would probably have Simon Cowell in charge. 

We would all have to sing for our supper 

Imagine if Alan Sugar was in charge, he would make us all buy Amstrad products. We would all be walking around with trolley's for our miniature handy sized Amstrad smart phone. ?

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Markymark said:

Think its closer to 41% approval rating, 56% disapproval. Russia thing will not make much difference to his base, but there's not enough votes in his base to win next election. While it can be said that there's no one on the democrats to challenge him, it can also be said that as long as its not Hilary anyone else should be able to put up a winning challenge. Why he won't win the election, there will be more to come out regarding his businesses, to many shady friends, one lie to many, impeachment, racists views, shitting on allies once to often, being friends with dictators who are without a doubt the most evil men on the planet Putin, Crown Prince, Kim Jong Un, three people who murder thousands of there own citizens, journalist, anyone who criticises them. And last but not least, he's a dick. 

I think you have swallowed the left wing media no offence, info is already coming out that mueller has nothing on trump and that it is infact the democracts who have been doing shady deals with russia. Look into the uranium1 deal

2 hours ago, Miller26 said:

Elizabeth Warren is the next president . Whatever price she is , get your money on 

she hasnt got a hopes chance of winning 

trump fills stadiums full of people and she can barely fill a canteen 

Edited by 4houghts

2 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

I think you have swallowed the left wing media no offence, info is already coming out that mueller has nothing on trump and that it is infact the democracts who have been doing shady deals with russia. Look into the uranium1 deal

she hasnt got a hopes chance of winning 

She’s got more chance than that criminal 

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

That’s crazy I’d be all over that if I could get on it . Them odds will reduce dramatically when the democrat candidate is announced 

you want 200 then evens 

hes gunna win trust, i told people he would win in 2016 at 9-1 lol

Edited by 4houghts