TRUMP 2020

4houghts

12 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

I really do not care as both sides are going to allege all sorts of wrongdoings in the next few days  I am just glad I do not sit in court and listen to the rubbish  both sides will argue.

I do not expect it to be long before the bullets start flying.

I already saw some girl dumped her boyfriend after he admitted voting for Trump ffs

Google also say that the federalist is a right wing biased magazine  so it is no surprise that they are the ones reporting this.

The left and right in US are not as far apart as in Europe though

Edited by philinvicta

I also feel it is sad that people on this side of the world care so much as to which old man gets voted in as president of the States.  

Some people are more vocal on this than they ever are on things that matter locally to them and most probably could not tell you who their MP is let alone who their councilors are who have more effect on their daily lives

• Keeemon 1

3 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

I also feel it is sad that people on this side of the world care so much as to which old man gets voted in as president of the States.  

Some people are more vocal on this than they ever are on things that matter locally to them and most probably could not tell you who their MP is let alone who their councilors are who have more effect on their daily lives

I think its wanting to watch the world burn syndrome. 

In all seriousness I've only come on because I had a bet with 4thoughts. 

Now this bet was struck nearly 2 years ago, with me having the democrat nomination and 4thoughts trump. With the loser paying the other one £200 

Now he's almost certain to win I can officially claim victory. 

But I won't be claiming my prize because I count 4thoughts as a cyber friend and could never take money off someone who is a good person. 

Think of it as a Christmas present mate 

• Love 1
  • Keeemon 2

• 2 years later...
Just now, Bangers said:

@Mad Slasher McGurk

Sometimes it just doesn't work out 

I lost big time on that, the tihing is I had a contact inside the Trump camp and he said they had it won, they had done all the counting and calculations and they had it in the bag.  Nobody could ever have forseen the amount of rigging the Dems would do to or that they would get away with it.  Usually they only rig one swing state, 2 at the most but this time they did at least 6.

There is no way that dementia ridden potato Biden wins again, the rigging would have to be off the charts.

2 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I lost big time on that, the tihing is I had a contact inside the Trump camp and he said they had it won, they had done all the counting and calculations and they had it in the bag.  Nobody could ever have forseen the amount of rigging the Dems would do to or that they would get away with it.  Usually they only rig one swing state, 2 at the most but this time they did at least 6.

There is no way that dementia ridden potato Biden wins again, the rigging would have to be off the charts.

They wanted Trump out at ALL COSTS 

More rigged than Roulette but with less MAGNETS