Sign in to follow this  
Crunchienut

THE TGC OLYMPICS COMPETITION

4 minutes ago, Poker said:

That would be great, anywhere to get a side bet or part of the action.. on you winning of course!!

Wouldn’t really feel comfortable taking money off you mate as we’ve never met, but if you come to the potential meet up, I’ll show you my Shaun Murphy like curing action and you can lump on all you want 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brownman24 said:

Wouldn’t really feel comfortable taking money off you mate as we’ve never met, but if you come to the potential meet up, I’ll show you my Shaun Murphy like curing action and you can lump on all you want 

Np, well we will all be supporting you again on the day BM 😉

On a side note, how is your bonce now? All healed up?

Just now, Poker said:

Np, well we will all be supporting you again on the day BM 😉

On a side note, how is your bonce now? All healed up?

Cheers bro and yes mate , slight Harry Potter going on but other than that we’re all good

• Angel 1

25 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

Bit of a Ham eh ! 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

Bit of a Ham eh ! 

I thought it said Curling and left at that, thinking it was some sort of special rugby secret word system!!

9 minutes ago, Poker said:

I thought it said Curling and left at that, thinking it was some sort of special rugby secret word system!!

Cueing!

• Good Luck! 1

@Crunchienut  bandy is a game involving bow legged men try to stop a runaway pig in a narrow alley. 

• Haha 1

On 12/02/2019 at 23:04, cant_moaning said:

That's a very good idea!!

Please don't tell me there is no tennis on your list  😞

I had a look at tennis, and may do again, but firstly there was no big tournament on, except for a clay event (Monte Carlo masters), and if Nadal enters, he will win.  OR can you think of some fun way of having a bet on it, that will include Nadal, like number of games lost in the Tournament instead?? Thanks @cant_moaning

On 12/02/2019 at 22:53, Blampy said:

@Crunchienut  bandy is a game involving bow legged men try to stop a runaway pig in a narrow alley. 

I had to look it up in the end, looks like an early form of ice hockey, but I'd rather watch your version especially if it was a boar with horns...... where's the number for Sky Sports?? 😁

• Haha 1

On 12/02/2019 at 14:06, Brownman24 said:

I believe Dillian Whyte might be fighting instead of AJ on that date or the 20th April so he might be someone to put in- also amir khans fighting 20th April vs Crawford

Boxing is deffo gonna be one of the 10 events. Amirs fight will be one of them, and if there is another big fight on in April I can do the event as a double header, like you say possibly with Dillian Whyte?? will have to see if and when that is confirmed. Thanks.

Good Luck for the weekend.

12 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

I had a look at tennis, and may do again, but firstly there was no big tournament on, except for a clay event (Monte Carlo masters), and if Nadal enters, he will win.  OR can you think of some fun way of having a bet on it, that will include Nadal, like number of games lost in the Tournament instead?? Thanks @cant_moaning

If it's not possible no problem mate

Yeah, your idea could be fun 🙂