Sign in to follow this  
Crunchienut

THE TGC OLYMPICS COMPETITION

6 minutes ago, adamuk said:

What about 🎿 loads of competitor's 

april mite be too late...

• Hmmm 1

Quick update on possible calendar.... this would make up a decathlon of events

APRIL 6TH  -  Grand National  (Horse racing)

APRIL 7TH  -  Tour of Flanders  ( Cycling)

APRIL 11TH  -  14TH   US Masters  (Golf)

APRIL 13TH  -  Anthony Joshua fight  (Boxing)

APRIL 20TH - MAY 6TH  World Snooker Championships

APRIL 21ST - APRIL 28TH  World Table Tennis Championships   or  Champions Cup semi's (Rugby)

APRIL 27TH  -  Azerbaijan GP (Motor Racing)  &   London Marathon  (Athletics)

MAY 2ND  -  Premier League (Darts)

MAY 5TH  -  Spanish  GP  (Moto GP).... the final event is the Final of the Snooker on Monday 6th May

surely there must be something for everyone on there??

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, adamuk said:

32 minutes ago, adamuk said:

Or later in the year this is a must..

https://www.worldconkerchampionships.com

Both of which, you more than likely, have pickled or entombed in embalming chemicals, up on one of your higher, vip, curio shelving units :laughtilt:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Kinkerbells said:

You obviously have the same bloody one. Shall we just ring each other and talk till one of us drifts off 😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂 my brummie accent will do the trick perfectly 

12 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Quick update on possible calendar.... this would make up a decathlon of events

APRIL 6TH  -  Grand National  (Horse racing)

APRIL 7TH  -  Tour of Flanders  ( Cycling)

APRIL 11TH  -  14TH   US Masters  (Golf)

APRIL 13TH  -  Anthony Joshua fight  (Boxing)

APRIL 20TH - MAY 6TH  World Snooker Championships

APRIL 21ST - APRIL 28TH  World Table Tennis Championships   or  Champions Cup semi's (Rugby)

APRIL 27TH  -  Azerbaijan GP (Motor Racing)  &   London Marathon  (Athletics)

MAY 2ND  -  Premier League (Darts)

MAY 5TH  -  Spanish  GP  (Moto GP).... the final event is the Final of the Snooker on Monday 6th May

surely there must be something for everyone on there??

That is looking mighty fine crunch and yes, there sure is something for most on there.. even one for me! 😉

• Like 1
  • Get In There! 1

Joshua isn’t fighting in April 

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

1st June mate, just looked it up

6 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

The way Idris Elba is moving up the ranks.. he may well have to!! 😉

28 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Fuck, they moved it have they?  cheers

32 minutes ago, Markymark said:

1st June mate, just looked it up

back to the drawing board for that weekend then, bugger

I believe Dillian Whyte might be fighting instead of AJ on that date or the 20th April so he might be someone to put in- also amir khans fighting 20th April vs Crawford

10 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

I believe Dillian Whyte might be fighting instead of AJ on that date or the 20th April so he might be someone to put in- also amir khans fighting 20th April vs Crawford

Just had a look, I see Amir's fighting in New York. Wanna get boxing or MMA in there as I know its popular on here, so has to be included somewhere and the 20th seems good to me. something for the 13th now.....

Cheers BM, hope the comback is still going strong mate....

2 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Just had a look, I see Amir's fighting in New York. Wanna get boxing or MMA in there as I know its popular on here, so has to be included somewhere and the 20th seems good to me. something for the 13th now.....

Prediction-  touch gloves at the beginning of fight, Crawford wins by knockout. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

+1 on the MMA, lots more choice, more fun and exciting to watch, will always be something on, somewhere in the world, to bet on that sport crunch!

• Get In There! 1

32 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Anytime mate and yeah not doing bad, playing my pool money match this weekend so been practicing pool rather than playing Rugby

• Good Luck! 2

anyone remember Banzai? do you think we can get this sort of thing into a comp?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Markymark said:

Prediction-  touch gloves at the beginning of fight, Crawford wins by knockout. 

Leave old glass chin alone 😂

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

Anytime mate and yeah not doing bad, playing my pool money match this weekend so been practicing pool rather than playing Rugby

tournament or head to head cash game?

went to watch a British tournament year before last, quite rowdy compared to snooker.

1 hour ago, Poker said:

+1 on the MMA, lots more choice, more fun and exciting to watch, will always be something on, somewhere in the world, to bet on that sport crunch!

Thing is I know nothing about it, and would rather it be a top world title fight than just run of the mill fights. So unless Conor McGregor is fighting (unless he is banged up as he should be) I wouldn't know anyone. But I do know a tiny bit about boxing and know who to look for, so help would be required. Cheers

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

tournament or head to head cash game?

went to watch a British tournament year before last, quite rowdy compared to snooker.

Yeah straight cash, not all my money got a few backers but it’s about 4K  man at the moment... bit of a failed snooker player lol, use to go to Prestatyn when I was younger for the pro ams and stuff but never quite cut the mustard- played county for Essex at pool a bit... lost my last two money matches though 😂

• Good Luck! 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

Yeah straight cash, not all my money got a few backers but it’s about 4K  man at the moment... bit of a failed snooker player lol, use to go to Prestatyn when I was younger for the pro ams and stuff but never quite cut the mustard- played county for Essex at pool a bit... lost my last two money matches though 😂

As a warm up to the TGC Olympics any thoughts on a stream of you playing, of sorts BM or is a private affair?

3 minutes ago, Poker said:

As a warm up to the TGC Olympics any thoughts on a stream of you playing, of sorts BM or is a private affair?

I’ve had my money matches streamed before on a pool YT channel but I’m playing away from home so I’m not really in a position to suggest it... got quite a few people travelling down with me so might post up some videos of me dishing up in the last frame hopefully 👌

• Good Luck! 2

2 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

I’ve had my money matches streamed before on a pool YT channel but I’m playing away from home so I’m not really in a position to suggest it... got quite a few people travelling down with me so might post up some videos of me dishing up in the last frame hopefully 👌

That would be great, anywhere to get a side bet or part of the action.. on you winning of course!!