THE TGC OLYMPICS COMPETITION

Crunchie

3 minutes ago, adamuk said:

Excellent idea and I'm well up for it as you say, many competitions seem Horse racing heavy.

thanks. more horse racing comps as its the biggest thread on here, but any suggestions are welcome for something different...and not whats on your shelf as its not an official sport haha

• Love 1

28 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

I've never lasted watching  a whole match of snooker without falling asleep. Sometimes the clapping or cue hitting the balls send me in a jolt but always seem to sleep like a baby when it's on. ?

I’m gonna get you a snooker dvd it will help with your sleep problems by the sounds of it 

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Kinkerbells said:

You obviously have the same bloody one. Shall we just ring each other and talk till one of us drifts off ????

Or it could be forwarded around the whole of TGC like they used to do with the Vidpost" rental service, so we all learn something about snooker!! ?

10 hours ago, adamuk said:

Excellent idea and I'm well up for it as you say, many competitions seem Horse racing heavy.

Horse racing and Football will always have the most competitors on here, because of the interest, however this wider sports involvement is very welcome and will be a source of much amusement and banter...... Great Idea @Crunchienut !!!

• Like 1
  • Puke! 1

Just now, Poker said:

Amusement or bewilderment S33 ?

mmm-89.png

There are some sports here I don't normally bet on, like cycling, the Marathon or boxing, and some I do like Golf , so it will be fun to research them and prepare to win my first Gold medal in the TGC Olympics. 

I will be glued to the Tv for the masters,and also the snooker finals at the Crucible.... so it will add some spice to my day ?Of course I may need the help of a Duck race timer  to see me through !! ts good to be out of my comfort zone and will be a challenge ,because there are some on here who really do know their onions when it comes to the crunch !! 

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, Solario333 said:

There are some sports here I don't normally bet on, like cycling, the Marathon or boxing, and some I do like Golf , so it will be fun to research them and prepare to win my first Gold medal in the TGC Olympics. 

I will be glued to the Tv for the masters,and also the snooker finals at the Crucible.... so it will add some spice to my day ?Of course I may need the help of a Duck race timer  to see me through !! ts good to be out of my comfort zone and will be a challenge ,because there are some on here who really do know their onions when it comes to the crunch !! 

Wise words.. would be good to beat the "experts" or "champ champs" at their own game.. but I feel no amount of research, will ever make up for the diverse experiences of some on here!

As for the duck racing.. I expect it to make the short list for "alternative" sports in the TGC Olympics choices.. I have plenty of "out of their comfort zones" things for members to try and beat others at..

So less onions for them S33!!! ?

• Keeemon 1

10 hours ago, Miller26 said:

More horse racing I say 

We have had and will continue to have plenty of horse racing comps ....since the banter and interest is coupled with our own bets , so its good to come out of our comfort zone ,and see if we can be a little wider in our prospective  choices ,and still win !! Its a challenge @Miller26  Are you up for it??

Edited by Solario333
  • Puke! 1