THE TGC OLYMPICS COMPETITION

Crunchie

31 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

We have had and will continue to have plenty of horse racing comps ....since the banter and interest is coupled with our own bets , so its good to come out of our comfort zone ,and see if we can be a little wider in our prospective  choices ,and still win !! Its a challenge @Miller26  Are you up for it??

Simple answer no mate 

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, thewweEDGEHAD said:

evrey uk guy i guess ?

Plus the rest of the world!! It is still a very popular, viewing sport, long gone are the UK's heydays of 19 million watching one final.. but it is very popular, take it there are not many players over there in Berg then! ?

mmm-95.png

Just now, Blampy said:

Really? I was just joking 

Beach volleyball and handball, are both simple sports to bet on, very enjoyable to watch and participate in from the side lines and also to add into the mix, games going on around the world, all the time blamps, extremely skilled athletes in both!

So +1 on those 2 choices of yours in the TGC Olympics pot for crunch to choose from ?

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 1

I watch snooker but I agree some players are boring to watch  like Selby- but some are also great such as judd trump or O'Sullivan 

ill enter and support any type of comp

but I still agree with what @Miller26 said a few months ago that we need a slots type competition . As rolla is mainly known for slots and hasn't done any for a long time . 

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, Blampy said:

Handball, hockey, bandy, badminton, beach volleyball, futsal, pesapallo. Any of these any good.

will check em out mi amigo, need a couple of randoms in there and possibly drop the guineas... the National stays as its a lottery anyway and a great way to kick it off. Thanks good to have some ideas.....btw whats bandy?? sounds irish

5 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

I watch snooker but I agree some players are boring to watch  like Selby- but some are also great such as judd trump or O'Sullivan 

ill enter and support any type of comp

but I still agree with what @Miller26 said a few months ago that we need a slots type competition . As rolla is mainly known for slots and hasn't done any for a long time . 

Was going to do a slots comp last month hotshots, had the idea and all, then Paul said he was planning something similar and would sort it, then he's taken a break, so may hear more once he comes back??  He was going to do a trial one on the TGC then one for the online masses. what this involves I have no idea......

This comp is mostly for the guys who know nowt about horses or footy tbh, and wanted to see if any different players might have a go, if its the same 20 -30 people, then I guess it won't be tried out again anytime soon.

I can only control sports based ones, ones involving Paul streaming I can't unfortunately. But Im always open to suggestions on things to do, you know that, but some are out of my control. 

3 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Was going to do a slots comp last month hotshots, had the idea and all, then Paul said he was planning something similar and would sort it, then he's taken a break, so may hear more once he comes back??  He was going to do a trial one on the TGC then one for the online masses. what this involves I have no idea......

This comp is mostly for the guys who know nowt about horses or footy tbh, and wanted to see if any different players might have a go, if its the same 20 -30 people, then I guess it won't be tried out again anytime soon.

I can only control sports based ones, ones involving Paul streaming I can't unfortunately. But Im always open to suggestions on things to do, you know that, but some are out of my control. 

I wasn't having a go at you lol I'll support anything you run lol 

p.s thank god paul doesn't eat kit kats with the amount of breaks he takes he would be massive by now 

wins 100k takes a break 

loses 100k takes a break 

wins at poker takes a break 

loses at poker takes a break 

gets gold card takes a break 

lets slips about being fingered in the bum by a girl takes a break 

?????

46 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

will check em out mi amigo, need a couple of randoms in there and possibly drop the guineas... the National stays as its a lottery anyway and a great way to kick it off. Thanks good to have some ideas.....btw whats bandy?? sounds irish

I have no idea just found them on FlashScore