Sign in to follow this  
CherryPi

Evolution new Fobt style roulette

Rigged as f in a good way. Gave me plenty of wins on low stakes, assuming is programmed to be like that first week/month etc as everything new. 

Same goes for their BJ. As soon I started betting more and higher bets kills me with instant BJ and 21s.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CherryPi said:

Rigged as f in a good way. Gave me plenty of wins on low stakes, assuming is programmed to be like that first week/month etc as everything new. 

Same goes for their BJ. As soon I started betting more and higher bets kills me with instant BJ and 21s.

Yet to see it, will be interesting

2 hours ago, CherryPi said:

Is this the same as their old "up the street" style ones? Or a brand new take on the software Cherry?

Dunno, it's called first person roulette/blackjack. It has live button where you go live when... The comp gives you enough wins or loses lol. 

The speed of the ball is fixed on first glance and animation is not extremely smooth, but better than one in fobt. But worse than their  auto roulette. 

It tries to look random drop...  / Random cards 

https://www.evolutiongaming.com/our-games/first-person-gaming#

Edited by CherryPi

8 minutes ago, CherryPi said:

Dunno, it's called first person roulette/blackjack. It has live button where you go live when... The comp gives you enough wins or loses lol. 

The speed of the ball is fixed on first glance and animation is not extremely smooth, but better than one in fobt. But worse than their  auto roulette. 

It tries to look random drop...  / Random cards 

https://www.evolutiongaming.com/our-games/first-person-gaming#

Ah, thanks, yes it looks the same as the old idea, but with better graphics, just seems to be a "portal" button that takes you from a graphical version of it, to a live dealer, which you can do anyway, maybe I have the wrong idea, so will have a look see later at it all 😉