One year anniversary

Miller26

4 minutes ago, thewweEDGEHAD said:

What about vegas ??

Yeah, we could charter a jet and fly over there. Will get my butler to arrange a flight. I better email the Tangiers to make sure the penthouse is free for us. I need to know dates, as I have the queens garden party to attend, and a meeting with Pressy Trump about some wall. Keep this to ourselves, I've got Elon Musk staying for the weekend he'll want to come, but he's a bit of a dick.

• Love 5

im all over a meet , just make sure youve all had 48 hour practice for your liver and ill shake the hand of a man if their still standing with me come end of the night ?

8 hours ago, Miller26 said:

I imagine his to be very loud. Is he?

He is, if he is dropped like a brick from 125ft on the Skycoaster in Blackpool.. sure it was @TheBandit screaming like a baby.. but it could have actually been a baby... or was it Paul! Maybe I got confused and it was Bandit screaming like a baby, winning the Pie Gamble over and over in the arcades!! ?

19 minutes ago, Poker said:

He is, if he is dropped like a brick from 125ft on the Skycoaster in Blackpool.. sure it was @TheBandit screaming like a baby.. but it could have actually been a baby... or was it Paul! Maybe I got confused and it was Bandit screaming like a baby, winning the Pie Gamble over and over in the arcades!! ?

He didn’t go on it he was on terra firma with me , it was bangers  daughter Jazzy that was screaming 

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, Blampy said:

He didn’t go on it he was on terra firma with me , it was bangers  daughter Jazzy that was screaming 

Ah, yes, thanks for the gentle reminder, I did refer to the video I made of it, but Vimeo, in there infinete wisdom, have deleted it!!

I knew someone was screaming.. but hoped it was actually Paul, so there would be something else we can all rib him about ?

Will have to dig that video out off the storage servers, as was seriously funny!!

How are you this fine day blamps, early shift?

Just now, Poker said:

Ah, yes, thanks for the gentle reminder, I did refer to the video I made of it, but Vimeo, in there infinete wisdom, have deleted it!!

I knew someone was screaming.. but hoped it was actually Paul, so there would be something else we can all rib him about ?

Will have to dig that video out off the storage servers, as was seriously funny!!

How are you this fine day blamps, early shift?

Na mate  I’m on back shift this week but had to get up early as we are having a new shower fitted. If I didn’t get up while Mrs B was still here I would have slept through . How come you are up so early.

4 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Na mate  I’m on back shift this week but had to get up early as we are having a new shower fitted. If I didn’t get up while Mrs B was still here I would have slept through . How come you are up so early.

Up most of the time, as in when "normal" peeps kip blamps.. I would rather be doing something and doubling my life experiences, than sleeping, as all I tend to have is 2 hours nodding off (roughly) if I get bored!!

Wet room style shower or one of those funky all in one jobs, in a cubicle style?

1 minute ago, Poker said:

Up most of the time, as in when "normal" peeps kip blamps.. I would rather be doing something and doubling my life experiences, than sleeping, as all I tend to have is 2 hours nodding off (roughly) if I get bored!!

Wet room style shower or one of those funky all in one jobs, in a cubicle style?

No just replacing the one over the bath as it went kaput yesterday. Would yo you attend the meet up if it took place?

• Keeemon 1

16 minutes ago, Blampy said:

No just replacing the one over the bath as it went kaput yesterday. Would yo you attend the meet up if it took place?

As long as not otherwise offshore or in a MTT tourn or on project stuff, 100%, that is why I suggested the hippo, as one of the places to get to if it happens, like a few on here, I am a total tee total, so cannot bring a bundle of drunken fun with me, as one of the options for the weekend frolics!! ?

2 minutes ago, Poker said:

As long as not otherwise offshore or in a MTT tourn or on project stuff, 100%, that is why I suggested the hippo, as one of the places to get to if it happens, like a few on here, I am a total tee total, so cannot bring a bundle of drunken fun with me, as one of the options for the weekend frolics!! ?

Cool