Impossible Luck

adamuk

Bit naughty that you cannot lock your withdrawal really, and it stays like that going you are going to reverse for two bloody days, talk about dangling a ?

They wanted id I sent so much they emailed me and said they have enough now lol lol. As I have never played there before and I'm glad I didn't take a Bonus otherwise I would have had wagering to achieve. 

• Keeemon 2

Just now, adamuk said:

Bit naughty that you cannot lock your withdrawal really, and it stays like that going you are going to reverse for two bloody days, talk about dangling a ?

They wanted id I sent so much they emailed me and said they have enough now lol lol. As I have never played there before and I'm glad I didn't take a Bonus otherwise I would have had wagering to achieve. 

great hit !!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Wtf. That is some hit £50 to 5k!.

Makes me want to play again, not really! 

Congratulations mate 

Well years ago I would be posting this with the end bit being I don't the lot and more, I'm.kind of addicted to buying Sovereigns at the minute, as yet there is no machine that can take them lol.

Thanks buddy

13 minutes ago, Freddy from the hood said:

name tag ??? you mean 5x world champion booty eater ?

yes..... 

where were you last night?  I wanted Nicky to have one of those pop ups of you coming on saying something with your voice modulator. She has one of Hugo, Craig, Jimbo etc  why no Freddy???

You moved in yet???

19 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

yes..... 

where were you last night?  I wanted Nicky to have one of those pop ups of you coming on saying something with your voice modulator. She has one of Hugo, Craig, Jimbo etc  why no Freddy???

You moved in yet???

oh yeah its the statisics my g im the spokesman of eating booty.

i was busy last night what was going on last night then ?

nah not yet. 21 februari. almost almost my g