BOYCOTT GAMES THAT TAKE A BONUS AWAY

Solario333

1 hour ago, Solario333 said:

There is nothing worse than a bonus being taken away ,and no return for hours of spins !!

1. Vikings unleashed . 

BTG YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FOR INTRODUCING A GAME WHEREBY A PLAYER CAN ACTUALLY BUY A BONUS AND THEN LOSE IT IMMEDIATELY.  

2. EXTRA CHILLI 

BTG YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FOR YOUR UTTER GREED . YOU;VE MADE THE GAME UNPLAYABLE. THE BONUS LOSES SO MANY TIMES ON THE FIRST  AND SECOND SPIN.  THIS IS DELIBERATE .  YOU ARE CREATING TILT MODE , INTENTIONALLY TO MAKE GAMBLERS BET MORE, AND LOSE MORE. THIS IS CALLED THEFT.......

3. WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE.

WHAT ON EARTH IS THE POINT OF PLAYING THS GAME ONLY TO FIND THAT IT KICKS YOU OUT ON THE FIRST GAMBLE OF THE BONUS.....IN CASE YOU HADN'T NOTICED ITS US WHO PUT THE MONEY INTO THE BONUS. YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE IT AWAY. 

The above games are just a selection of the games now on offer that breach your rights as a gambler to a fair game ,and a fair return..... these are the FOBTs of online gambling.

I call upon all Gamblers to boycott them immediately.. 

Vikings unleashed is fuucking dangerous ????‍♂️ hate this game

• Keeemon 1

14 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Or if people have a issue with these games they can play the bonus without gambling it ? 

Then surely you are implicitly agreeing with the Game provider  .....allowing them to dictate how you play ?  Do you not think the RTP is affected by the bonus buy rip off !!

5 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Then surely you are implicitly agreeing with the Game provider  .....allowing them to dictate how you play ?  Do you not think the RTP is affected by the bonus buy rip off !!

Of course the contentious subject should not interfere with free will .We are just trying to raise a consensus on the matter ?

23 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Like bonus buys or not , in future the ukgc will clamp down on this sort of gambling and ban it . 

To do that they would need some serious teeth..... at the moment no uk government plans to curtail gambling have succeeded.Look at the fiasco re FOBTs . The bookies will adjust the RTP so that there is no point playing at all !!    Removing the Bonus buy is a good step ij the right direction . But I believe that Bonuses should be free of interference ,and offered without strings. 

Or cancel bonuses altogether and give the base game a boost,with more features in the base.

16 minutes ago, Freddy from the hood said:

if i see ANYBODY saying jack and the b , ill be on your ass.

just a warning.

have a nice day.

We all know you love the game so rest easy.... its not a bad one ,compared to some !! So is this you being BI-curous !!

Edited by Solario333
  • Like 1

Buying a bonus imo is intrinsically wrong. Firstly, you are forcing a game into a bonus when it is probably not ready to pay, hence all the failures. 

Secondly, the fun of the slots used to be playing for the bonus which is where the tension and uncertainty was. 

Buying bonuses is just luring you into a false sense of security and should be banned 

• Puke! 1

43 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Buying a bonus imo is intrinsically wrong. Firstly, you are forcing a game into a bonus when it is probably not ready to pay, hence all the failures. 

Secondly, the fun of the slots used to be playing for the bonus which is where the tension and uncertainty was. 

Buying bonuses is just luring you into a false sense of security and should be banned 

Totally agree @david1111 and moreso on the new Game Holy Diver where the bonus levels take a ridiculous amount of time and spins to increase your return. A Bonus is supposed to be a reward not a penalty !!!

And yes the fun is the anticipation of the quality of the Bonus,only to find that you don't matter anymore , they've got your spins in the Bank ,so the bonus is bye the bye,and its bye bye to your fun too !!!

• Keeemon 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/02/2019 at 10:46, Miller26 said:

Like bonus buys or not , in future the ukgc will clamp down on this sort of gambling and ban it . 

No doubt someone at the UKGC will interpret the buying a bonus should mean that it should drop in within the price of the bonus.

e.g. A White Rabbit bonus is originally 100x, therefore a bonus should drop in within 100 spins

Bonus buys should be stopped altogether the whole point (my opinion) of playing is try and hit the feature right?? It takes away all excitement of playing right ,even though some base hits can be just as exciting. It's like not playing a grabber machine at the seaside cause you know the shop round the corner sells them but where's the fun in that ??. Any way I'll shut up now as I'm waffling........

• Keeemon 1

18 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Bonus buys should be stopped altogether the whole point (my opinion) of playing is try and hit the feature right?? It takes away all excitement of playing right ,even though some base hits can be just as exciting. It's like not playing a grabber machine at the seaside cause you know the shop round the corner sells them but where's the fun in that ??. Any way I'll shut up now as I'm waffling........

Totally agree and I've said it so many times that by buying a bonus you are forcing the hit before it's ready to pay, hence the reason why most bonus gambles fail

• Keeemon 1