F@*k 300 Shields!

On 08/02/2019 at 19:55, TroyDeenysPaydayLender said:

I was playing 300 shields today on a 50p stake.  I got the bonus and it re triggered twice meaning I reached the 300x level while still on level 1. Then:

5x - hit nothing

25x - hit nothing

300x - hit nothing

That slot has just trolled me hard!

Thats not a bonus thats a complete FARCE !!! 

• Keeemon 2

They just don't get it ...A bonus is supposed to be a reward for playing the game ? Not a challenge which turns your investment into zilch !!

So greedy , so delinquent ,so inhuman...... so unnatural !!

In fact Im not sure that there is not a case for misrepresentation here !!

All goods and services should be as described !!! The Bonus isn't .....Sale of goods act violated !! 

Edited by Solario333
  • Keeemon 1

On 08/02/2019 at 20:55, TroyDeenysPaydayLender said:

I was playing 300 shields today on a 50p stake.  I got the bonus and it re triggered twice meaning I reached the 300x level while still on level 1. Then:

5x - hit nothing

25x - hit nothing

300x - hit nothing

That slot has just trolled me hard!

ouchhhh how in the world

• 2 weeks later...

That’s disgraceful. Makes you just wish it would have binned you after 5 spins rather than getting your hopes up but slots love to do this to draw you in or put you on tilt.

I was playing Donuts on 20p stakes earlier this month and for some reason it actually decided to bonus. Well the first golden donut I got was x50 and I’m sat there buzzing before calming myself down and realising that it isn’t going to pay. Well I ended up with a 77x multi and proceeded to dead spin every single spin of the bonus although on the 2nd to last spin it gave me a few jacks across and that paid 100x which shows you potential it had if it had given me more than 1 winning spin then for the cherry on the cake it teased a retrigger on the last spin that never came. I should be happy with 100x right? But when you land a multiplayer of x77 you are expecting a bit more than that considering it barely ever happens. I’m not gonna lie I had to shut down the lap top for the night as I was left shaking with rage after that troll.

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, green2711 said:

That’s disgraceful. Makes you just wish it would have binned you after 5 spins rather than getting your hopes up but slots love to do this to draw you in or put you on tilt.

I was playing Donuts on 20p stakes earlier this month and for some reason it actually decided to bonus. Well the first golden donut I got was x50 and I’m sat there buzzing before calming myself down and realising that it isn’t going to pay. Well I ended up with a 77x multi and proceeded to dead spin every single spin of the bonus although on the 2nd to last spin it gave me a few jacks across and that paid 100x which shows you potential it had if it had given me more than 1 winning spin then for the cherry on the cake it teased a retrigger on the last spin that never came. I should be happy with 100x right? But when you land a multiplayer of x77 you are expecting a bit more than that considering it barely ever happens. I’m not gonna lie I had to shut down the lap top for the night as I was left shaking with rage after that troll.

And of course thats exactly what the provider intends ,so you lose your cool and do all your money !!!  Utter disgrace !!!  BTG are inhuman and need destroying.....

• Keeemon 1

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, PATTY1974 said:

All slots should have a bonus guarantee because a zero bonus is a certain tilt especially if it has taken 100’s of spins to get the bloody thing! ?

A bonus guarantee is just as annoying because it becomes the norm,and takes all joy out of the game....either give a decent bonus or don't bonus at all !!

• Keeemon 3

9 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

A bonus guarantee is just as annoying because it becomes the norm, and takes all joy out of the game....either give a decent bonus or don't bonus at all !!

It pinches some of the RTP too like in Raging Rhino, the only BG I'm a fan of is the re-trigger one in Primal

• Keeemon 2

2 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

It pinches some of the RTP too like in Raging Rhino, the only BG I'm a fan of is the re-trigger one in Primal

That’s is one slot that does nothing for me.....Raging Rhino. Dead spins every time I bonus it. On the banned list now along with Captain Venture! ?

9 minutes ago, PATTY1974 said:

That’s is one slot that does nothing for me.....Raging Rhino. Dead spins every time I bonus it. On the banned list now along with Captain Venture! ?

Had one bonus in 600 spins on Captain venture small stake 40p ---- am considering raising stake but don't trust the game at all !!  Yet I've seen so many enormous payouts to streamers !!! Whats going on ?? is it simply because they have the ability to play 1000.s of spins or do they have a more favourable RTP ?????? !!!!!

Edited by Solario333

1 minute ago, Solario333 said:

Had one bonus in 600 spins on Captain venture small stake 40p ---- am considering raising stake but don't trust the game at all !!  Yet I've seen so many enormous payouts to streamers !!! Whats going on ?? is it simply because they have the ability to play 1000.s of spins or do they have a more favourable RTP ?????? !!!!!

I think it is Novamatics in general. Have trouble bonusing most of them....especially Fairy Queen. I play Book of Dead rather than Book of Ra for the same reason. Although that has it tight days too to be fair. 

4 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

I don't think it's the latter. Take the bandit as an example on reel king. He has the ability to play it as long as he wants at any stake until the gamble hits the top which it invariably does.

The reason I stopped playing slots was because you seem to need a bottomless supply of cash to have a chance

Edited by david1111
  • Keeemon 2

13 minutes ago, david1111 said:

I don't think it's the latter. Take the bandit as an example on reel king. He has the ability to play it as long as he wants at any stake until the gamble hits the top which it invariably does.

The reason I stopped playing slots was because you seem to need a bottomless supply of cash to have a chance

Exactly and did the bandit get the cash from a higher RTP ??

Or just more perseverance ?? 

13 minutes ago, PATTY1974 said:

I think it is Novamatics in general. Have trouble bonusing most of them....especially Fairy Queen. I play Book of Dead rather than Book of Ra for the same reason. Although that has it tight days too to be fair. 

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it's an average of approx 270 spins to bonus a Novo