Sign in to follow this  
adamuk

Adams "What Have I On My Shelf" Quiz.

Another side note is people are always asking me what to collect or invest in? 

There is a simple answer I think if you can afford it Bricks and Mortar, but in reality not many can afford to do that, so I always say Gold Sovereigns why?

Simple there easy to get a and more importantly they carry no CGT capital gains tax implications, so if you have say 200 of them (current market value £46,140) and you die your Children or lived one pays NO CGT on the other hand if you have the same amount in say Krugerrands you would pay CGT as not a coin of the realm.

At currently £230.70 for a full and half that for a Half not a bad long term investment, years ago when I had a good sale or win on something I always brought one or two, they soon mount up and if your skint easy to get rid of for the cash.

Is it a dissected Human Heart?

Just now, Poker said:

Is it a dissected Human Heart?

Yep indeed your late to the Party Poker my friend. 😁

• Angel 1

Thanks @adamuk, prize received via paypal and picture of the flowers to follow! (I know, what a selfless act) was between those and the £30 bet 😂

• Love 2

32 minutes ago, adamuk said:

II will give you an example. I brought the watch as pictured a 2017 Tudor Pelagos LHW all boxed and papers yesterday, they paid £3200 for it I have them £2000 it was a struggle as the said eBay some have sold for £2500, I explained yes they have but what about there commission etc, and I also am laying out £2000 I need to make a bit otherwise not worth it for me...

15496268289891417165363670170123.jpg

That was worth a lot more £ adam.. that is a very special limited edition timepiece.. I can tell, as when you zoom in, its got the hidden "rolla" feature on the hour sweep 😉

mmm-30.png

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, o0ORyaanO0o said:

Thanks @adamuk, prize received via paypal and picture of the flowers to follow! (I know, what a selfless act) was between those and the £30 bet 😂

Nice one buddy well done and I hope she likes them and I look forward to the pictures.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Poker said:

That was worth a lot more £ adam.. that is a very special limited edition timepiece.. I can tell, as when you zoom in, its got the hidden "rolla" feature on the hour sweep 😉

mmm-30.png

Blimey so it has!!

Well now off to have a look at another weird thing to buy 😂🤣😁

• Love 1

On 08/02/2019 at 18:30, Solario333 said:

seaweed.

Crazy guess.. but EXTREMELY likely that @adamuk actually has some on his "shelves" somewhere!!!

Most probably a bit that was scraped off one of the suitcases, that floated when the Titanic went down and is worth a Salt now!!! 🤣

• Haha 1