Sign in to follow this  
Kinkerbells

ASMR

Ok since childhood I have suffered with sleeping. It's the most annoying thing in the world. I've been to the sleep clinic ,been on pills, tried relaxation, baths etc etc the list is endless of what I've tried and tested. So I was roaming twitch last night when I came across a ASMR stream. Now I actually thought this was listening to people eat or drink. But it's not. Without pulling up the actual meaning it's a term used for a technique used to stimulate the brain excuse me if I've not got it spot on. But any way so I was watching this lady who I might add in my opinion is the most beautiful woman you've ever seen and I couldn't believe how much these sounds that she was making was making me feel. I actually laughed in the beginning as it was so cringy and crazy to watch. But I put my headphones on as that's what ppl where telling me to do and ohhhhhhh my godddddd. I fell asleep yes I actually fell asleep I had like 7 hours sleep I usually get between 4/5 hours max  I'm telling you this is a someone with a sleep disorder this is something that actually works. You can also just watch her and instantly she just calms you. I'm not really into promoting other channels but feel this could or might help people de stress. Plus the fact she has a voice that is truly amazing when she whispers and also is absolutely stunning. She also does cosplay and at the moment she's playing just dance in the most skimpiest shorts you've ever seen in your life. Trust me you will thank me later. She is the top ASMR streamer on twitch and has just under a million subs . I think I'm on the start to a new sleep routine and I'm actually looking forward to hearing her in bed later. This sounds weird I know but if you get a chance please check her ASMR streams. It helped me and maybe could help you.

Her channel name is Amouranth. 

Xxx❤️❤️

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

I have trouble sleeping unless I'm sat at my desk 😂

I actually use ASMR to sleep, too. I put the screen on black, but listening to it does the trick.

Gibi, Glow & Tingting are three of the ones I've found best.

Edited by Marky147
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, Denman said:

She looks like a fucked up version of William Dafoe.

Oh ffs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 like you wouldn't bang it

9 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Oh ffs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 like you wouldn't bang it

My standards do not accurately represent attractiveness.

• Get In There! 1

I have seen a few though that did help me distress, there was a girl with a soft voice making s'mores which surprisingly worked

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

I have seen a few though that did help me distress, there was a girl with a soft voice making s'mores which surprisingly worked

s'mores?

You're fecking weird.

• Haha 2

this youtuber had a LOT of views from me a few years ago, Id like to say im fluent in japanese right now, but id be lying!

• Haha 1

I know quite a lot of people who listen to white noise when they sleep, IE hairdryer etc.

It would drive me crazy but each to there own, I can sleep anywhere, I used to be into mountain climbing when I was in the Army, and I famously fell asleep on the top of Mont Blanc after we climbed in it.

There is plenty of research saying you should not watch on be in your phone for an hour before you try and sleep, but in todays society I'm guessing not many people do that. I don't own a TV but I presume that's the same.

Have you tried "Herbal" remedies Kinkerbells?

Edited by adamuk
Mistake
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Noooooooo I can't stand hearing people eat it makes me wanna hurt them ,but this women uses her voice and objects that give off some absolutely amazing soothing sounds. But eating or drinking is a massive no for me. I can't even stand the sound my own children eating let alone a stranger. Is that weird?? 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, adamuk said:

Have you tried "Herbal" remedies Kinkerbells?

Believe it or not I got addicted to herbal nightol now that may seem total bill shit but I had become very very dependant on it. I was in my late teens and I needed to sleep for work so become desperate. I have been on some very heavy meds to some herbal remedies . Nothing works. It just makes me feel like shit the next day x

47 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

What is that I googled it and it brought up a american dessert 😂😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Believe it or not I got addicted to herbal nightol now that may seem total bill shit but I had become very very dependant on it. I was in my late teens and I needed to sleep for work so become desperate. I have been on some very heavy meds to some herbal remedies . Nothing works. It just makes me feel like shit the next day x

There you go sorted....

https://eightsleep.com/blogs/news/sex-before-bed-is-worth-it

• Shocked 1

As already said i think, there are loads of different people doing it on you tube. Some are really good but i think like everything though its whatever floats your boat. You might find youre susceptible to certain triggers/actions so then you can search for them. Also id find it far less effective if i watched it too much. 

Hope you sleep better.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Its not whatever floats your boat at all. Its fucking weird. What is relaxing about someone tapping a can of Monster? Blowing in your ear? Rustling a wrapper? It makes zero sense. To be quite honest, if you like that, you probably like watching videos of people pooing on each other.

• Haha 1
  • Puke 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Denman said:

Its not whatever floats your boat at all. Its fucking weird. What is relaxing about someone tapping a can of Monster? Blowing in your ear? Rustling a wrapper? It makes zero sense. To be quite honest, if you like that, you probably like watching videos of people pooing on each other.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c5cb9633677724441

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Denman said:

Open your horizons you boring bastard. Are you saying you wouldn't like me blowing in your ear ??

Why are they all so God damn pretty 😪😪😪.

Mind you I wouldn't wanna hear Vicky Pollard whispering or talking if I'm honest

• Haha 1