21 Days Later..........

david1111

@david1111   Really good to hear from you again.... The TGC has a need for the honest and genuine people to step up and make the case for clarity and purpose in a world where both are sadly lacking . Your innate wisdom has been missed ,and I for one am glad to see you back amongst friends to share the banter and the Happiness of Life as well as the vicissitudes  of a Gamblers life.  As a Group we are strengthened by our diversity, and make a good case for open speaking ,and straight talking. Our no bullshit stance is helped by people who have lifes' experience and who are willing to share it..

This is your forum, and your forum needs YOU>

Edited by Solario333
  • Puke! 2
  • Keeemon 5

10 minutes ago, david1111 said:

So as the title says its been 21 days since my last bet and at the moment i have no urge or inclination to start betting again.

This may obviously change in the future, but right now im happy not spending the money which can only be a good thing.

I want to apologise to everyone involved in setting up the competitions as i feel i have let you down. I know how much effort you put into it to make it work.

I will continue to enter the comps and stay on TGC as to be honest there are too many good people on here who i would miss the banter and interaction with.

Regarding the gambling aspect as most of you know i have very low deposit limits in force anyway, but i am not sure this didnt work against me. I think it was @Miller26 that made the point about this not always being a good thing. I tend to agree as i felt the pressure to get off to a winning start as there was absolutely no room for error, 1 loss and youre out of the game only to try again the next day.

Also, thanks for the Pm,s offering support and people stepping in on the comps. Very much appreciated.

You have absolutely no reason to be apologising for anything David, so do not go down that path on here!!

As for the LDL's keep them in place and just have a little bit of fun, instead of having to worry if you have bet enough or do not have enough to enjoy that little flutter fun ?

Keep on NOT spending your hard earned and you will enjoy life, as you have indicated by the urge's starting to wear thin, to do so!

21 days is a HELL of an achievement and the longer you go on.. the less your brain will tell you, you need to do the bigger bets again...

• Puke! 2
  • Keeemon 3

2 minutes ago, Poker said:

You have absolutely no reason to be apologising for anything David, so do not go down that path on here!!

As for the LDL's keep them in place and just have a little bit of fun, instead of having to worry if you have bet enough or do not have enough to enjoy that little flutter fun ?

Keep on NOT spending your hard earned and you will enjoy life, as you have indicated by the urge's starting to wear thin, to do so!

21 days is a HELL of an achievement and the longer you go on.. the less your brain will tell you, you need to do the bigger bets again...

Bigger bets are bigger headaches.....unless they win of course , then the compulsion s magnified with life changing amounts tempting you to go deeper into the wallet than is wise. Keep your wisdom clean ,and keep your bets affordable !!

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Puke! 1

@david1111you have no reason to apologise, everyone on here will understand one way or another. I have recently done what everyone refers to as "doing your balls in" for the first time ever over the Christmas period and i refuse to apologise. I'm just going to try and keep moving forward and take it on the chin as a lesson learned. Congrats on the 21 days so far hopefully you will keep it going.

• Like 1
  • Puke! 4
  • Agree 1
  • Keeemon 3

21 minutes ago, lucy_tgc said:

@david1111you have no reason to apologise, everyone on here will understand one way or another. I have recently done what everyone refers to as "doing your balls in" for the first time ever over the Christmas period and i refuse to apologise. I'm just going to try and keep moving forward and take it on the chin as a lesson learned. Congrats on the 21 days so far hopefully you will keep it going.

Just to clarify breaking your comment down your going to take the balls on your chin ?? welcome back @lucy_tgc

@david1111 great to have you back around mate 21 days is mighty impressive ? and I hope your well. No need whatsoever to apologise to anyone mate I’m sure the majority can understand the situation. All the best mate and welcome back 

Edited by VillaLad
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Keeemon 3

2 hours ago, david1111 said:

So as the title says its been 21 days since my last bet and at the moment i have no urge or inclination to start betting again.

This may obviously change in the future, but right now im happy not spending the money which can only be a good thing.

I want to apologise to everyone involved in setting up the competitions as i feel i have let you down. I know how much effort you put into it to make it work.

I will continue to enter the comps and stay on TGC as to be honest there are too many good people on here who i would miss the banter and interaction with.

Regarding the gambling aspect as most of you know i have very low deposit limits in force anyway, but i am not sure this didnt work against me. I think it was @Miller26 that made the point about this not always being a good thing. I tend to agree as i felt the pressure to get off to a winning start as there was absolutely no room for error, 1 loss and youre out of the game only to try again the next day.

Also, thanks for the Pm,s offering support and people stepping in on the comps. Very much appreciated.

Nice to have you back bud.

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, McSplooger said:

Anyone who has 'done their balls in' does not need to apologise to anyone on here. 99% of people on here would of done something similar over the years. Being on this forum is a choice and not a requirement. 

Hope things are okay now @david1111 and @lucy_tgc

Everything is fine thank you Ryan well it will be once I've earnt my money back, I've just gotta keep doing overtime. I just had too much free time and drink over Christmas and went silly when i was bored.

• Keeemon 1

25 minutes ago, lucy_tgc said:

Everything is fine thank you Ryan well it will be once I've earnt my money back, I've just gotta keep doing overtime. I just had too much free time and drink over Christmas and went silly when i was bored.

At least you haven't chased since and seem to be level headed. Me personally I would keep chasing month after month to recover past losses but you will be fine it seems. Nice one for admitting it anyway, a lot wont so big respect. 

I think it's probably one of the best things about this forum that everyone kind of gets how you and @david1111 are feeling. So if you ever get the urge or fuck up again then theres always someone here to lend an ear.

All the best mate

• Like 2