Sign in to follow this  
green2711

BIAM/TGC home game#3 - Bring your boxing gloves! - SUN 10TH FEB

3 hours ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

I am man banned from pokerstars for the time being 😂 Plus been in and out of hospital not well the past week with a infection 🤢🤢

were did Paul finish 

4th but me and Jamitay had an all in preflop with 4 players remaining for the chip lead, I had pocket 10's Jammy with A,Q I think and he hit

• Like 1
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

4th but me and Jamitay had an all in preflop with 4 players remaining for the chip lead, I had pocket 10's Jammy with A,Q I think and he hit

Seems like tgc did well with a lot of use coming close to winning - your poker videos has enspired everyone to up there game ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Sorry to hear you've been ill mate, hope you get well soon 😊

Cheers buddy 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

I am man banned from pokerstars for the time being 😂 Plus been in and out of hospital not well the past week with a infection 🤢🤢

were did Paul finish 

4th/13th I believe. He got a little unlucky he managed to run pocket 5’s into pocket 10’s with the player holding the 10’s being extremely short stacked and also lost a flip with JJ against AQo also lost a big hand against BIAM Haz who was short stacked and managed to hit the nut straight on the turn iirc and almost doubled up from it. He was cruising at the start before the blinds went up as I was keepIng a close eye on him. 🙂

21 hours ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

were did Paul finish 

Sorry to hear that pal,  feel better soon 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

I think it was me that knocked Paul out, it’s hard to remember tho as I knocked out almost half the field 😜

69882C93-AA8A-46B0-92BF-A5997B53415B.png

43 minutes ago, Jamitay said:

Sorry to hear that pal,  feel better soon 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

I think it was me that knocked Paul out, it’s hard to remember tho as I knocked out almost half the field 😜

69882C93-AA8A-46B0-92BF-A5997B53415B.png

Seems the other esteemed BBS leader, had some bad cards from the start, to finish 12th.. were you too busy, winning another house on the slots on the side @TheBandit 😍