BIAM/TGC home game#3 - Bring your boxing gloves! - SUN 10TH FEB

11 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Is it twitch mate? 😁

He did last time so I imagine it will be bud 

Just now, Miller26 said:

He did last time so I imagine it will be bud 

Cheers mate 😁

36 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Our star man is not playing wtf mate . We need someone to take the fight to them . 

I know, still after revenge from the first one! >.< At least you got Paul playing on team TGC tonight ^^

• Get In There! 1
  • Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, green2711 said:

I know, still after revenge from the first one! >.< At least you got Paul playing on team TGC tonight ^^

Didn’t know the champ champ champ was playing. Cheers bud 

22 minutes ago, green2711 said:

Well that's it then, gonna pull one back if the captain is in this week. 👌 

• Get In There! 1

1 hour ago, Jok3st3r said:

I'll bear that in mind but which one, FC or the other one?

There’s only one in Richie’s eyes mate fc 

16 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Just found out how to do something on here 😂😂

Share the knowledge...

10 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Share the knowledge...

On your profile there’s a pencil. Click on it and change your member title mate 

• Like 1

Well done too TGC players @Jamitay especially for restoring our reputation last night and trouncing Backinamo .... in a small field which included our glorious leader @Rocknrolla and @RichieFC @barmybadger 1, @r5669,and others who contributed to a fast finish  as Backinamo players were outgunned by superior forces. 

look forward to playing the next one ,as I was unable to play last night due to a previous engagement. 

Great Game guys, commiserations to Backinamo..... now we have our leader back its a different game !!

• Like 4
  • Get In There! 1

Well done to all the winners. I was unable to play in the end unfortunately as something came up, however I will be around for the next one! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Solario333 said:

Well done too TGC players @Jamitay especially for restoring our reputation last night and trouncing Backinamo .... in a small field which included our glorious leader @Rocknrolla and @RichieFC @barmybadger 1, @r5669,and others who contributed to a fast finish  as Backinamo players were outgunned by superior forces. 

look forward to playing the next one ,as I was unable to play last night due to a previous engagement. 

Great Game guys, commiserations to Backinamo..... now we have our leader back its a different game !!

Was a fun little game, and glad to do my bit for TGC.

6 knockouts and the win made it a profitable one too.

Finding myself up against my nemesis from last years poker league player r5669 who I come second to was a great heads up.

headed to slots and grinded up to $300 which was cashed for another day.

hopefully there’s more players in the next one and of course TGC wins again.

Lastly, nice try Bandit with the old ‘I’m all in I gotta go’ patter lol 😂

• Like 4

Big congrats to the TGC Mob for bringing home the bacon or in @Rocknrolla case the nut roast 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Yes well done all I would love to have a go but I struggle with Blackjack let alone Poker (not our resident Poker he is a top guy) 

😁

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Solario333 said:

now we have our leader back its a different game !!

But @Miller26 was not playing 🤗

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Big congrats to the TGC Mob for bringing home the bacon or in @Rocknrolla case the nut roast 

Hows MrsB's bonce after the "weekender" blamps.. still guzzling a litre of filtered water an hour to hydrate!! 😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Poker said:

Hows MrsB's bonce after the "weekender" blamps.. still guzzling a litre of filtered water an hour to hydrate!! 😉

Both recovered fully now thanks 

• Love 1

Congratulations to TGC, felt like we should let you win that one as Paul threatened to shut down the forum for 2 weeks if you lost. 😂😂

Sadly I didn’t get to see the conclusion as I had a message from a friend that she was being stalked by some fucking weirdo  after going shopping so had to rush around to check up on her.

The next  home game is set to be a HU tournament in 2 weeks. I think TheBingoKing was supposed to set it up but I can do it if he doesn’t mind as it’s easier since we already have the club set up. If not I’ll leave it up to him...I’ll set it up for now and if he decides he wants to do it then I can always cancel the tournament.. just let me know. 🙂

• Love 2

12 hours ago, green2711 said:

Congratulations to TGC, felt like we should let you win that one as Paul threatened to shut down the forum for 2 weeks if you lost. 😂😂

Sadly I didn’t get to see the conclusion as I had a message from a friend that she was being stalked by some fucking weirdo  after going shopping so had to rush around to check up on her.

The next  home game is set to be a HU tournament in 2 weeks. I think TheBingoKing was supposed to set it up but I can do it if he doesn’t mind as it’s easier since we already have the club set up. If not I’ll leave it up to him...I’ll set it up for now and if he decides he wants to do it then I can always cancel the tournament.. just let me know. 🙂

Kind words... now clear off back to your own forum 🤣

But seriously, hope your friend was ok and any iiddjioots were warded off, accordingly!!

To help a little, I might make an alert list of TGC members, eg, just in the next thread for the home game, so more of TGC are aware of it, for whomever sorts the next one out, thanks for stopping by.. as for @Rocknrolla closing down the boards for 2 weeks.. think he has more chances of hitting a line of 6 skulls on DHV in the bonus at £40 a spin.. than that ever happening!!!

23 hours ago, Jamitay said:

Where was you pal? 

You was missed 🤥

I am man banned from pokerstars for the time being 😂 Plus been in and out of hospital not well the past week with a infection 🤢🤢

were did Paul finish