BIAM/TGC home game#3 - Bring your boxing gloves! - SUN 10TH FEB

green2711

Hey TGC lads&lasses!

It's that time again! The 3rd home game with the score standing at 2-0 to Backinamo, is it time for TGC to finally land a sucker punch? Well this one is a Knockout format so it would be a perfect time to do it!

So quick update – As most of you know I said this time I would give a two week notice before the home game as last time we didn’t get nearly as many people as the first home game and I feel this was due to giving people only a weeks notice. For the past week I’ve been looking into using a new client that we can host home games on so members who can’t access Pokerstars can play sadly I haven’t been able to find any that meet the criteria, if you know of any then let me know and I’ll look into it for the next home game after the HU tournament that is due after this one.

So the home game is going to be a Knock out tournament, there’s a few differences. The difference is the buy in is slightly higher at $13.50 – this is due to how the tournament works as $2.50 of your buy in goes on your head and the player that knocks you out receives this bounty I did want it to be a progressive KO which would mean your bounty accumulates as you knock people out but it looks like Pokerstars don’t offer this. The other is that I aimed to do home games on a fortnightly basis but due to wanting to give 2 weeks notice and trying to find a new client I’ve had to push it back a week, apologies to the people who was looking forward to playing this week.

So here’s the details:

Tournament info:

Date & Time : Sunday 10th Feb 21:00

Platform: Pokerstars

Buy in: $13.50

Structure: Knockout

Starting stack: 10,000

Blinds: 5 minutes

After we have finished the tournament please let me know what fortmat you preferred (Standard, Rebuy or KO)

Details on how to join up in the post below.

You've played from the start and was streaming it last time which was amazing so I really would like to keep you in and smash you down the ladder by outplaying you rather than you being absent so why not! ? I did want to give people 2 weeks notice but I guess we can start that next time. If I changed it to this Sunday, would that help?

Edited by green2711
  • Good Luck! 1

13 minutes ago, green2711 said:

You've played from the start and was streaming it last time which was amazing so I really would like to keep you in and smash you down the ladder by outplaying you rather than you being absent so why not! ? I did want to give people 2 weeks notice but I guess we can start that next time. If I changed it to this Sunday, would that help?

Yeah thanks mate, this Sunday or the 24th ?

Will try and get some sort of stream on for it too

• Keeemon 1

No worries bud and really appreciate you streaming it and giving everyone the chance to get involved.

I can't edit the original post, I don't know if you can to change the date on it? If not the new date is 10th Feb 21:00, get signed up TGC'ers! ?

@Solario333 I can't imagine many people voting for the rebuy format tbf, will most likely be standard freeze out or KO in future. 

Edited by green2711