Sign in to follow this  
Rocknrolla

Joels Vlogs on his Gambling Addiction and Recovery

I’ve got to be quite so i can’t watch it at the moment as my stalker is with me . What type of gambling is he addicted to paul?

4 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I’ve got to be quite so i can’t watch it at the moment as my stalker is with me . What type of gambling is he addicted to paul?

Just watching it now mate, started with online poker and main issue after at this point was fobt roulette

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Just watching it now mate, started with online poker and main issue after at this point was fobt roulette

Same as most of us then . Them things have a lot to answer for . I’ll watch it later mate thanks for putting it up 

• Like 1

Just watched part 1... he has another 2 videos im going to keep up with his progress and really hope he works on the relationship with his dad because the guilt on his face when he mentions his dad is really something I can relate to

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rocknrolla said:

Do you know him Rolla? 

2 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

A very honest story of a Gamblers Journey into hell. When the Bubble of greed surrounds you and all you can see s the next bet, the next race, the next roulette spin...and you lose everyone you love because they no longer matter....... This is a great video.  So easy to see how Gambling can take you and turn you into a Monster..... Yet you don't even realise why ??  You have to stop and step away , rest and walk away from money for years to find the truth. @Rocknrolla Great Post ... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I just watched it. It's sad and the reason it's sad is that I've heard similar stories over and over again. I honest wish I could help them all but realistically the only person who can help is yourself. You have to realise there's a problem to stop it and get help. Alot of people find it hard admitting it. Deep down every one from this community has a story it's just wether or not they want to share it. 

Stay strong xx❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I really do wish there was more knowledge and understanding of gambling addictions, although it does seem like safeguards are coming in more frequently now than ever.

I had a friend who was in the process of turning his life around and giving gambling  the elbow, unfortunately he had a bad night gambling which turned out to be his last, he took his own life. Still hurts to this day.

I actually enjoy watching these vlogs though, as it’s another person who has a second chance and come through the other side on the long and winding road.

• Sad 5