My Job

Rocknrolla

Bet you also were getting staff who were only there for a pay cheque and didn't care about the person they were supporting forgetting that it might be a job to them but it's someone's way of life your looking after 

plus people don't understand how stressful the job is when your not at work ? 

• Keeemon 2

so its true you are a pimp, drug dealer , police man , fire man , window cleaner, debt collector, flag pole painter, polo hole puncher, shares in ronza, Mi5, hitman , fake take driver . not sure how you fit it all into a working day! 

6 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Bet you also were getting staff who were only there for a pay cheque and didn't care about the person they were supporting forgetting that it might be a job to them but it's someone's way of life your looking after 

Yeh unfortunately there could only be myself or one other oncall, staff used this all the time to pass the buck rather than deal with the situation themselves. I got paid £1.50 per hour to be oncall and meant you couldn't drink, couldn't make any plans, had to be at max 30mins away at any time and always have the phone on. If nightstaff called in sick then unless agency had soemone free we had to do it.

11 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Stressful? I’ve just chased someone 6 miles in me van . Road rage , now that’s stressful 

• Love 3

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

I honestly thought it would of been something to do with charity but wasn’t that interested to be honest. Do you not think it will be just more time to gamble ?

If I didn't have my missus then I would have busted out of all this a long time ago, I'm terrible with money! Currently 6 days no gamble and she'll continue to budget me. I've also had some wins which I've yet to post but they have also been banked.

• Good Luck! 2
  • Keeemon 1

Guest centipede

how come they were borderline unsackable? @Rocknrolla

if I was in charge and anyone really took the piss they would be out the door. It would still take a lot though, as im easy going, but I cant stand when people dont pull their weight and leave it for others to work harder. I was always the one who had to cover and work harder in my jobs, so maybe ive built up a more personal resentment that needs be. but still

Guest centipede

I used to be a chef, and head chef on the head chefs days off, and say we had 4 in the kitchen and 4 waiting staff, if a member of the waiting staff pulled a sickie, instead of them having one less and having to just work harder, a person was always recruited from the kitchen to fill in their place out front. So every single time it happened we were always slammed in the kitchen and understaffed.

it used to drive me up the fucking wall

7 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

If I didn't have my missus then I would have busted out of all this a long time ago, I'm terrible with money! Currently 6 days no gamble and she'll continue to budget me. I've also had some wins which I've yet to post but they have also been banked.

The mrs must be a big help mate . It might also help you to cashout at times if you need the money more .

• Keeemon 1

5 minutes ago, centipede said:

how come they were borderline unsackable? @Rocknrolla

if I was in charge and anyone really took the piss they would be out the door. It would still take a lot though, as im easy going, but I cant stand when people dont pull their weight and leave it for others to work harder. I was always the one who had to cover and work harder in my jobs, so maybe ive built up a more personal resentment that needs be. but still

Loads of little reasons a few which I can't say but companies would always tip toe around these people as they were afraid to be sued. I once even went to the length of getting security footage from my wifes work to prove someone had blagged calling in sick, all I was able to do was give a verbal warning.

Guest centipede
1 minute ago, Rocknrolla said:

Loads of little reasons a few which I can't say but companies would always tip toe around these people as they were afraid to be sued. I once even went to the length of getting security footage from my wifes work to prove someone had blagged calling in sick, all I was able to do was give a verbal warning.

it just gets more and more ridiculous doesnt it? I do think people can be unfairly treated at work, but when the employees are obviously taking the piss then they should accept that theyve done wrong instead of trying to sue the company

1 minute ago, centipede said:

it just gets more and more ridiculous doesnt it? I do think people can be unfairly treated at work, but when the employees are obviously taking the piss then they should accept that theyve done wrong instead of trying to sue the company

Ha would love to talk about the measures I went to catch these fakers out, but wouldn't be wise. I'll stick to trying to catch fake streamers instead, I hate fakers in all walks of life ha!

• Keeemon 5

5 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

you sound like a right little grass haha 

3 minutes ago, centipede said:

this was @Miller26 when he caught up with him

WOW!!!

8.5million views.. how I would love the Google Ad account income, attached to that video 3 years ago!!!

That is so funny Centi ? Seems he had a follow up to his "5 mins of road rage fame" with the daily grail rag..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5656273/Ronnie-Pickering-floored-single-punch-outside-pub-gets-finishes-pint.html

1 minute ago, Poker said:

WOW!!!

8.5million views.. how I would love the Google Ad account income, attached to that video 3 years ago!!!

That is so funny Centi ? Seems he had a follow up to his "5 mins of road rage fame" with the daily grail rag..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5656273/Ronnie-Pickering-floored-single-punch-outside-pub-gets-finishes-pint.html

Guest centipede

RP - 'Do you know who I am?'

Biker - 'Do I care?'

Biker - 'Come on then, who are you then?'

RP - 'Ronnie Pickering'

Biker - 'Who?'

RP - 'Ronnie Pickering'

Biker - 'Who?'

RP - 'RONNIE PICKERING!!!!'

Biker - 'Who the fucks that?'

RP - 'Yeah, me!'

my favourite part ? (1.45 in vid)