My bet on Vodds

GordonChef04

On 31/01/2019 at 21:14, spursman said:

Unlucky chef Be careful betting on the NBA, I have much experience,it is really tough predicting.

Yeah Markymark, quite amazing, a fine art?, makes you wonder doesn't it?

it's my first time that's why i can't move on the thought that .5 can literally messed you up.

• Agree 2

19 hours ago, spursman said:

Nice win Chef. They beat them two days ago on the road so at home it was an good pick. Most of the favourites won last night.

What country are you in and what kind of broker you use ?

i tried to maximize my stakes but the other bookies didn't accept but i won so yeah, i use vodds. i like the live odds on them.

Thank you Gordon,  that is very good advice. Problem is I do not like losing, I hate it in fact, so if I do I try and get it back straight away and the bets get bigger and bigger when it losses, but I am getting better.

Betting on esports is getting bigger. I don't know much about it to be honest.  

Edited by spursman
  • Keeemon 1

19 hours ago, spursman said:

Me, I have accounts with every bookmaker around because I am a degenerate gambler. I bet on every sport possible I am afraid, especially when chasing, but I am trying to cut that out.

I like betting on us sports and horse racing mainly. 

You will really enjoy (when I get around to it!) my gaming streams then SM, going to have lots of things that will be bet on.. that others do not have!! ?

https://www.online-stopwatch.com/duck-race/

On 07/02/2019 at 04:31, GordonChef04 said:

How about this? tho 20k is not fully accepted but the bet is worth it, win  win.

7 bucks vs wizards.PNG

Is the ROi for those sort of outlays, worth the risk at those odds?

How about south american betting, as opposed to north, plenty there to choose from!

• Keeemon 1

20 hours ago, Poker said:

You will really enjoy (when I get around to it!) my gaming streams then SM, going to have lots of things that will be bet on.. that others do not have!! ?

How about south american betting, as opposed to north, plenty there to choose from!

i think that day that bucks will surely win against wizards, tho it's not totally worth it but it's a win right? and that is the risk in betting in 1x2 you have to pay higher to gain lower. 

• Keeemon 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/02/2019 at 14:47, Poker said:

Another bucks all the way! 

Ulo3MEb.png