Rocknrolla

Because a real forum wants the fudging lot!!!

Just now, adamuk said:

Oh no I'm not on the list good luck everyone. 

I’m recommending you as well. You have posted a lot recently and it’s just a fun thing . Should be a laugh 

• Love 1

Cheers Miller buddy it would nice but if not no worries always next time, I don't want to stand on anyone's toes. 

Paul why don't you buy the tickets online surely easier? 

• Like 1

Just now, adamuk said:

Cheers Miller buddy it would nice but if not no worries always next time, I don't want to stand on anyone's toes. 

Paul why don't you buy the tickets online surely easier? 

Trust me you won’t. Paul won’t leave you out . None of us really expect to actually win anything 😂after all it is Paul putting them on 

• Haha 1

Just now, Miller26 said:

Trust me you won’t. Paul won’t leave you out . None of us really expect to actually win anything 😂after all it is Paul putting them on 

Let’s hope he has some more magical cereal 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, VillaLad said:

Let’s hope he has some more magical cereal 😂😂😂

😁😁😁

Would be funny as fuck us lot turning up to collect a cheque. 

• Haha 2

I have never played Poker in my life apart but I think if we do win, a mass entry into the WSOP would be fun. 

Can someone tell me if I'm on the list? 

Edit - Got It, see I'm on. I'm in! 😁

Edited by Sirbetsalot
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I shouldn’t keep writing on this 😂. But 1pstaker you’ve got to be on ,can’t moaning as well . Obviously villalad 

Even groundiskey is on there.....traitor! haha

• Haha 1

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM  BABY!!  Im on the list

awesome idea Rolla....  but stay away from the cereal if your looking for inspiration for numbers. @Poker probably got some fancy algorithm that will work out what balls are due!?

• Like 1
  • Get In There! 2
  • Cha-Ching 1

How many millions is it for? We can work out how many sex toys we can buy from a website I heard about, but never used personally.

• Haha 5
  • Hmmm 1

2 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

So I've been thinking about a regular forum members only giveaway, I wanted to and will still do a slot comp but keep putting it off due to time constraints. So I've decided as there is a lot of top members new and old and wanted everyone to possibly not just get money but a decent amount, I thought as the lottery is a quadruple rollover for Wednesday of buying as many tickets as it will let me and we'll split it.

This one really is just an appreciation comp for the regulars (there will and are ones for everyone) so if you go to top members list and click on most reputation, the list starts at David1111 and ends with TJFF. So if your on that list and want to be entered comment below. Also there are some members on the list that aren't on here anymore so any top newbies can comment and maybe take their place.

If by some miracle we don't win the jackpot or the big amount and just a few smaller wins then I'll probably do a wheel spin to decide who gets it.

I can post the ticket numbers if people want or just the screen of the amount of tickets as guessing it might be quite a few photos.

Anyways something a little different and will hopefully do that slot comp soon! (ish)

I hope im in 😛 thanks paul

• Like 2
  • Get In There! 1

I am not sure what the fudge is going on but gonna be a sheep and say I'm in. Balls deep in 

• Get In There! 1
  • Haha 1

One in 14 million chance 😂 But regardless a nice gesture and something you do a lot for your community so good one you mate, lets scoop the fudgin lot!

• Like 4
  • Get In There! 1

If its not uk only, sign yo boy up then if its possible.

Any money is some vaginal activity for ol ' Freddy.

Thanks in advance , Freddy and Jacky ( from the beanstalk ) 

• Haha 3

If I won I'll happily say now Id share it with the lot of you, well long term platoon members and we'd be doing Vegas in Oct for my 50th 

Just hope that's not coinciding with the week I sign on,  won't be too cocky and mention this to Linda my advisor just yet 

• Like 1
  • Get In There! 2
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1