Because a real forum wants the fudging lot!!!

57 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Nope. Hope you’re feeling better.

Yeh started to feel better yesterday and feel almost back to normal today - I can deal with pain but being sick when constantly has to be the worst feeling ever ?? on the plus it's best diet ever since last Tuesday I have only eating 1 tin of soup and half a cheese sandwich ??

i was hoping to come back to a lotto win though 

• Keeemon 2

23 hours ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Yeh started to feel better yesterday and feel almost back to normal today - I can deal with pain but being sick when constantly has to be the worst feeling ever ?? on the plus it's best diet ever since last Tuesday I have only eating 1 tin of soup and half a cheese sandwich ??

i was hoping to come back to a lotto win though 

I guess we won and Paul is already in the plane towards the maldives :Mutley:

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Well thats the end of that, one lucky did for Saturday ? https://imgur.com/a/n27yoXl

I did enjoy it as it was an obvious 40 million to 1 long shot but did provide a lil excitement. Maybe I'll do it again or something else but I like the idea of a mega prize!!

Just shows you, just from your trail of ticket purchases, since the first hit, how hard it is to win even small, without a massive amount of syndicate purchasers OR one simple set of "birthday" numbers that come up just once, for one very, very lucky couple :think:

Anyway, thanks for the bit of forum fun Paul, maybe next time.. you can stream a "goduckduckgo" race.. more chance of a ROi on that, than any lotto!!

• Keeemon 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Rocknrolla unfeatured and unpinned this topic