Because a real forum wants the fudging lot!!!

3 hours ago, Bangers said:

If I won I'll happily say now Id share it with the lot of you, well long term platoon members and we'd be doing Vegas in Oct for my 50th 

Just hope that's not coinciding with the week I sign on,  won't be too cocky and mention this to Linda my advisor just yet 

Bangers get in there. Are you back ? 

4 hours ago, Bangers said:

If I won I'll happily say now Id share it with the lot of you, well long term platoon members and we'd be doing Vegas in Oct for my 50th 

Just hope that's not coinciding with the week I sign on,  won't be too cocky and mention this to Linda my advisor just yet 

Sure Linda will not mind, as you have been helping out "Handy" Andy Kane, Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, Carol Smillie, Linda Barker & the rest of the gang, for the comeback series of "Changing Rooms" ?

Free* of charge of course!

* just in case the dole office are members here

Happy NYE by the way...

• Love 2

6 hours ago, Roger_aka_Roger said:

Yes please

I am seconding your application to partake Rog, as if you had not been stupid dunderheaded simple minded silly happy to sit in a plastic Wendy House for 24hours live streaming, it is likely that we would never have all thought we had lived!!!! ?

Oh and obviously the hospital charity would not have got a shed load of cash & some extra gifts, on the side!

For those of you new to TGC and|or just like reading the forums, this is the loon madman dweeb chuckle brother charity angel I am talking about...

Edited by Poker
  • Keeemon 4

2 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

A tad better thanks for asking. Pills must be kicking in. 4 lots of em lol. I can stand but walking still a struggle for now. Another day on the living room floor beckons

At least I hope the wife is more sympathetic mate..... take it easy.

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

14 hours ago, Miller26 said:

Spursman you’ve got to be on and I know you’re lurking ?

Haha miller, nah mate after winning the top prize on the wheel I said I ain't entering nothing so as to give others a better shot. So for that reason I'm out but if you lot smash it,  can you buy a horse ? and call it "we won the fudging lot"

• Keeemon 1

3 minutes ago, spursman said:

Haha miller, nah mate after winning the top prize on the wheel I said I ain't entering nothing so as to give others a better shot. So for that reason I'm out but if you lot smash it,  can you buy a horse ? and call it "we won the fudging lot"

Come on you’ve got to be in . We won’t win anything to be honest but it will be fun 

I pu the the famous promise on it mate so I can't,  and that's for any comp, but please 1) don't let Paul nichoolls train it and let me know when it is fancied to win so I can have a punt on it.   Will still be definitely cheering it on for you lot would be magnificent. 

• Keeemon 1