CHELTENHAM 2019, Lets arm ourselves

spursman

5 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

whats in your JLT book @Marky147? Now the race has cut up with some heading to the Arkle, like Glen forsa? if you got Defi or Lostintranslation ew left going, you would be laughing.

3pt @ 25/1 Lostintranslation            (Laid @ 12.0)
1.5pt @ 28/1 Kalashnikov                
1pt @ 50/1 Defi Du Seuil            

I've got a couple points a/r LIT, too.

Edited by Marky147
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Marky147 said:

1.5pt @ 28/1 Kalashnikov                
1pt @ 50/1 Defi Du Seuil            

GTFIT people out there would kill for those odds now. Hope you didn't lay off all the value of the LIT bet.

Shit, thats awesome, I should have read through your list and been less lazy. 

Lot of money tied up in these bets and hope it works out for you mate. I have only done 5 anti post in total haha

cheers for replying

• Keeemon 2

Cheltenham bets so far non runner no bet 

Day 1

1. Supreme Novice     ITCY FEET 33-1 e/w            £12.50 e/w + £10 e/w=  £35  NAP
  2. Arkle                         Glen Forsa 4-1                       £20 Win 
  3. Ultima                       Nobel Endeavour 20-1 e/w   £10 e/w
  4. Champion Hurdle   Apples Jade 2-1                     £20 win
  5. Mares                       Benie des dieux 5/4             £20 win
  6. Close Brother         Tower bridge 10 -1 e/w        £10 e/w
  7. 7. National hunt      Ballward 3-1                           £20 win

Day 2

1. Rsa chase                 Delta work                       3-1                      £20 win
  2. Ballymore                 Battleoverdoyen             4-1                       £20 win
  3. Coral cup                  Getaway trump               16-1 e/w             £10 e/w
  4. Queen Mother          Un de sceaux                  12-1 e/w             £10 e/w
  5. Glenfarcles               Urgent de gregaine        10-1 e/w             £10 e/w
  6.  Fred winter              Band of outlaws              7-1 e/w                £50 e/w    NAP 
  7.  Champion Bumper Alright sunshine             33-1 e/w             £10 e/w

Day 3

1. JLT  -                          Defi du sueil                                                      7/2              £20 win 
  2. Stayers                      Paisley Park - 5/4 '', West approach              33-1 e/w      £10 e/w

Day 4

• Gold cup                    Clan des obeoux                7/2         ''
  • triump hurdle            Sir Eric                                 EVENS ''

heinz bet 

1241013222_Screenshot2019-02-28at23_30_59.png.f05e9fd54869c4dbc89b5c18f663436c.png

• Keeemon 2

31 minutes ago, Marky147 said:

1.5pt @ 28/1 Kalashnikov                
1pt @ 50/1 Defi Du Seuil            

50-1 on defi GTFIT when did you bet 

jlt?

Edited by 4houghts
  • Keeemon 1

20 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

GTFIT people out there would kill for those odds now. Hope you didn't lay off all the value of the LIT bet.

Shit, thats awesome, I should have read through your list and been less lazy. 

Lot of money tied up in these bets and hope it works out for you mate. I have only done 5 anti post in total haha

cheers for replying

I only laid back my stake, mainly because I always intended to take the freeroll after they cut him after they crossed the line, and I had him a/r @ 16/1 as well.

I've prob got about 400pts tied up at the moment, and a fair few dead bets over the races I've bet, too ?

No probs at all, I have everything as of a few weeks ago in one of the threads here.

9 minutes ago, Marky147 said:

Would post everything again now, but probably going to have a fair few bets over the next week, and can tidy up all my dead money I won't be getting back into one pile lol

doubt ill add any more bets but will be adding more stake £ up until the day,

day 3 looks like a nightmare and i always loose a chunk day 3 staying away this time 

• Keeemon 1

48 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

itchy feet supported into 20's with some firms put an extra 20 on it at 25-1, 33-1

putting money on un de sceux for ryan air also unlikely to run in queen mother but Non runner no bet anyway,

@Crunchienut you got any strong fancies in any handicaps? pref day 3 or 4? 

I want to wait for final fields before making any bets in the handicaps, its the only way i can work em out.

But I do follow race trends some times, and if I find anything I'll let you know.  Cheltenham handicaps are super difficult, and I trust proven course form if in doubt.

• Keeemon 1

3 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

I want to wait for final fields before making any bets in the handicaps, its the only way i can work em out.

But I do follow race trends some times, and if I find anything I'll let you know.  Cheltenham handicaps are super difficult, and I trust proven course form if in doubt.

Young horses and Novices/2nd season novices have good records in the handicaps.  Also a lot of the Irish horses have had their handicap marks adjusted by the English handicapper

21 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

Young horses and Novices/2nd season novices have good records in the handicaps.  Also a lot of the Irish horses have had their handicap marks adjusted by the English handicapper

3 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

putting some more on getaway trump in the coral cup, he is running tomorrow at kelso 3.15 

if he wins that price will drop he will probs go fav 

• Chaching! 1

5 hours ago, 4houghts said:

itchy feet supported into 20's with some firms put an extra 20 on it at 25-1, 33-1

putting money on un de sceux for ryan air also unlikely to run in queen mother but Non runner no bet anyway,

@Crunchienut you got any strong fancies in any handicaps? pref day 3 or 4? 

We'll have to start calling you Emmet Emmet Kennedy ?

Only 20/1 with 2 firms, both  of whom are NRNB, and you can still get 33/1 NRNB with Boyles.

Done Shady Operator & Lough Derg Spirit in the Close Bros.

Give Me A Copper, Coo Star Sivola and Walt, in the Ultima.

47 minutes ago, Just Nathan said:

Just to let you all know Cilaous Emery is now fit and well and will run in the Arkle. She's 36 on bf and will be 8/1 by Tuesday next week.  

Had legs that worked as well as mine last week, so I'll believe that when he turns up on the day ?

Presenting Percy has schooled around Galway  twice in the last week with Mall Dini,  the track set up the fences up so that they went the  other way round to normal at Galway.    Some one put out a tweet to say Percy was not looking great and Mall Dini went better but it was apparently later deleted.

• Like 1

On 27/01/2019 at 21:42, 4houghts said:

Good thread mate, 

i may look foolish come the festival but how is presenting Percy the fav? 

The form of that RSA didn't really hold up and why was he run over hurdles a few days ago weird horse imo looks like a irish gamble to me from a small yard and everyone has got behind it.

he is 5/2 in some places looks a good lay to me against the field 

@philinvicta? ?

I should of layed him at 5/2 hes 4-1 now not touching that 

That getaway trump loosing yesterday puts champs and al dancers form into question but it did look too bad to be true maybe just didnt run its race 

Edited by 4houghts

Because of the preparations for Cheltenham have been blighted this year with the flu problem - we have seen unprecedented delays and miscommunications between the racing world and the betting public. I have never known so  many good horses at ridiculously small prices when such little prep has been done.  

However as Paul Nicholls has shown very good form over the past week ,and of course the Irish contingents will be fully wound up I expect some unusual results this year..... 

Something is peculiar about the betting this year and I can't quite put my finger on it.....but come next tuesday we shall see .....

My best bets remain  Sir Erec, Paisley Park , Altior, and   Laurina (Mares) or Buveur D'air in the champion Hurdle.... but the prices are very low,and so it may be better to take a stab at higher values...... once the fields are declared...

I have all the above on BF both on the exchanges and in multiples . Am now looking to do a heinz ew on the other races once I see the runners.

• Chaching! 1

9 hours ago, Marky147 said:

1 week until the real Christmas Eve is almost upon us!!

Almost time to get my bodyclock back to UK time, as it's one of the few weeks of the year I'm up at 8am and in bed at midnight ?

What a wonderful Cheltenham we have to come.....lets hope the bets placed return a fair amount and we have a great meeting !! I shall be doing FC combos on most races to try and snare a big priced forecast !!! 

Edited by Solario333
  • Keeemon 1