Chelsea VS Tottenham Cashout??? 24/01/2019

MrUKHackz

12 hours ago, Blampy said:

Where’s ya bingo 

Full near on 5 hours of it here Blamps ?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/368603198

So have you won anything @MrUKHackz or have I, as usual, missed the whole point of what your bet was actually betting on!!

Can I have a simple tim but dim explanation on how it could win or was it just a cashout for what it was scoring at HT @centipede ??

Guest centipede
27 minutes ago, Poker said:

Full near on 5 hours of it here Blamps ?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/368603198

So have you won anything @MrUKHackz or have I, as usual, missed the whole point of what your bet was actually betting on!!

Can I have a simple tim but dim explanation on how it could win or was it just a cashout for what it was scoring at HT @centipede ??

The bet was Chelsea to qualify for the final, and they were 1-0 down from the first game, so had to overturn that. They won the game 2-1 , so it was 2-2 overall. In which case they had to have penalties to see who went to the final. Which Chelsea won, so hacks won.

Yes, the cash out figure was at half time when Chelsea were 2-0 up.

10 minutes ago, centipede said:

The bet was Chelsea to qualify for the final, and they were 1-0 down from the first game, so had to overturn that. They won the game 2-1 , so it was 2-2 overall. In which case they had to have penalties to see who went to the final. Which Chelsea won, so hacks won.

Yes, the cash out figure was at half time when Chelsea were 2-0 up.

Stellar, missed the bit about the penalties adding to the score line, thus making it a win!

:cup:

Good hit @MrUKHackz ?

• Like 1