Sign in to follow this  
Chair Slots

Holy Diver

I love Dio but didnt play the slot yet. 😅 I was watching Kim playing it and its interesting concept but dont have the feeling yet about the whole thing i have to play it few hundred spins I guess.
dio_2.jpg?itok=WQ7FbwG5&timestamp=150173

• Like 1

Looks generally like a balance eater to me. It will pay out some huge hits but it seems that more often than not it'll (the bonus) be classed as a fail.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Chair Slots said:

What do we reckon? I'm really not sure.

I refuse to even look at it while my feed and live streams are made up of it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Judging by the Bandits recent foray in testing out this slot , in a 30 minute ,one slot ,max stake  stream, the slot is as greedy as anything I have ever seen. Nearly 8k down after  30 mins it offered just  bonuses of 20x 15x etc each time regardless of level. You would need very deep pockets and a note from your doctor declaring you INSANE  to play this slot . It makes VU seem tame and friendly.....and I just had a VU bonus lose on the second gamble GRRRRR !!!!!!

Edited by Solario333

3 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Judging by the Bandits recent foray in testing out this slot , in a 30 minute ,one slot ,max stake  stream, the slot is as greedy as anything I have ever seen. Nearly 8k down after  30 mins it offered just  bonuses of 20x 15x etc each time regardless of level. You would need very deep pockets and a note from your doctor declaring you INSANE  to play this slot . It makes VU seem tame and friendly.....and I just had a VU bonus lose on the second gamble GRRRRR !!!!!!

Watched that video too . Agreed 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

But every slot from BTG can do that to you and every single one of them did that to me already if im honest (bonanza,dhv on both had sessions over 1k spins to get 20x bonus) 😄 so I guess nothing new about this one. But yeah with this one since you have 3 levels that makes you stick  to the slot until you get the bonus on level 3 its just sick imo since its design to get you hooked in until you do. I thought bonus buys are bad but this is just sick what is going on, Its just like video games that are pay to win when you have to spend money to advance or have more skill or whatever in the game.

15 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

8k... I remember it was hard enough finding 2p to play them.... 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Poker said:

8k... I remember it was hard enough finding 2p to play them.... 🙂

Its a different world now, for sure !!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

But every slot from BTG can do that to you and every single one of them did that to me already if im honest (bonanza,dhv on both had sessions over 1k spins to get 20x bonus) 😄 so I guess nothing new about this one. But yeah with this one since you have 3 levels that makes you stick  to the slot until you get the bonus on level 3 its just sick imo since its design to get you hooked in until you do. I thought bonus buys are bad but this is just sick what is going on, Its just like video games that are pay to win when you have to spend money to advance or have more skill or whatever in the game.

Yes you're right they all do the to a certain extent..... DHV is the best because at least the base will pay a 6x6x6 win .....

On 25/01/2019 at 13:43, Rocknrolla said:

I refuse to even look at it while my feed and live streams are made up of it!

I would give it a miss Paul...like most of us. Another failure from BTG, just like the awful Book of Gods! At least Blueprint are doing some good games with the Megaways license. Let’s hope Danger 2 is not another big let down.