Sign in to follow this  
lisbonlions67

Complaint about rolla

I'm pretty sure Paul has two max hives in wild swarm but haven't burst the swarm yet 

every freaking night I can't sleep due to this just burst the swarm. Already 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

I'm pretty sure Paul has two max hives in wild swarm but haven't burst the swarm yet 

every freaking night I can't sleep due to this just burst the swarm. Already 

Ha one of them is on a site that isn't letting me play and the other one is on a site that I'm not play for diva reasons! I did max it today on Videoslots so will give it some spins tonight

• Like 2
  • Good Luck! 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Rocknrolla said:

Ha one of them is on a site that isn't letting me play and the other one is on a site that I'm not play for diva reasons! I did max it today on Videoslots so will give it some spins tonight

Haha you better I swear I have slight autism if someone starts something I need them to finish it or it annoys me 😂😂😂

how much did did it cost you to max it I spent £110 on 20p spins and I'm only on level 4 😂

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Haha you better I swear I have slight autism if someone starts something I need them to finish it or it annoys me 😂😂😂

how much did did it cost you to max it I spent £110 on 20p spins and I'm only on level 4 😂

I actually made profit on maxing it haha! However the £60 profit hardly covers the thousands I'm down on it, but still profit is profit :keeeemon:

Hi Rolla - Do you ever play Rainbow Riches Pick n Mix - If you do, what is the best combo for you. 

rainbow-riches-pick-n-mix-bonuses.png

On 22/01/2019 at 19:10, Rocknrolla said:

I actually made profit on maxing it haha! However the £60 profit hardly covers the thousands I'm down on it, but still profit is profit :keeeemon:

@TheBandit in your next video can you get a wild swarm bonus 

@Rocknrolla has a full one gave the game 50 spins and then stopped playing it the fuckface that he is 

The bigger complaint should be that Phantom seems to have been black balled