I was buying the 1k bonus on 3 euro stake and the best I had was 2k ish, very volatile though and can pay nothing.

• Like 1

Had a few spins on this tonight, so so game but not going to buy the bonus at that price!

• Like 2

I played  the game yesterday on Unibet,  I never got a bonus,and very little base action. So its not proving very rewarding at the moment. 200 spins in min stake, no bonus and max base win was 6x...... Draw your own conclusions :

👎

However the Bandit recently streamed this game and made 5 bonus buys before recovering his stake and some profit, so the game may just be very volatile...

Edited by Solario333
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Chair Slots said:

Hi @MrUKHackz . Relax didn't make this game, they are the platform, just like they are for Push Gaming and others. Machina was made by Kalamba Games.

https://kalambagames.com/

🙂

Well spotted, deliberate mistake there to see if you noticed, you passed the test!

8 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Well spotted, deliberate mistake there to see if you noticed, you passed the test!

😉

• Angel 1

No idea how this game works for you guys , but I got the free spins a couple of times , on 1,20£ stake even 4 bonus symbols and did not paid more then 60£ 

• Sad 1