Brexit What's going on in the UK

thewweEDGEHAD

2 hours ago, thewweEDGEHAD said:

I was sitting in the car this morning listening to the Brexit discussion in the news. What's your opinion on the brexit? Here in Switzerlnad its on the news everyday

It is all going to Trumps Corbyns Foots Mr Blobby's The Chuckle Brothers May's Plan ?

Have you been living in SL since 2007 or even the late 2013 into 2014 referendum bills, as I have a feeling that something similar, will be drafted, once the UK is out!

Most of the main political members, councils and back bencher's, seem to be changing their minds on the subject|issues|votes|abstaining every month, for the last 2 years!!

The main thing, for most in business, is they are fracked either way, a lot have no idea of the mess coming and the ones that have planned for 2 years, have done it all wrong.. it is a shame, but that is the British Empire for you.. always wants more, than it can have or afford!!

• Keeemon 1

The fact of the matter is the E.U need Britain more than Britain needs them. Anybody who thinks that would let us leave with a good deal is deluded. What chance of a good deal did we ever have when we have a remainer doing the negotiations? They way we have gone about this has been completely wrong. What we should do now is get someone with some balls and basically just say this is what we want if you don’t give it us we leave with no deal it’s that simple. May has come back with a deal with a deal which keeps us half in and half out of the EU which will suit those in Brussels fine, I say fuck that and just leave with no deal. Btw I voted leave

• Keeemon 2

13 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

The fact of the matter is the E.U need Britain more than Britain needs them. Anybody who thinks that would let us leave with a good deal is deluded. What chance of a good deal did we ever have when we have a remainer doing the negotiations? They way we have gone about this has been completely wrong. What we should do now is get someone with some balls and basically just say this is what we want if you don’t give it us we leave with no deal it’s that simple. May has come back with a deal with a deal which keeps us half in and half out of the EU which will suit those in Brussels fine, I say fuck that and just leave with no deal. Btw I voted leave

No deals ? You dont think it will be a big chaos ? 

2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Sure a lot wont agree, but im going to stick up May.

The amount of shit shes had thrown at her and shes still there fighting with dignity.

it takes a strong person to do what she has done imo

I agree to an extent- taking over the job of leading the country through the referendum was like moyes taking the job from Alex Ferguson. She’s fighting but in terms of dignity.... perhaps she lost some of that after sticking around on the back of that massive loss the other night?

3 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

I agree to an extent- taking over the job of leading the country through the referendum was like moyes taking the job from Alex Ferguson. She’s fighting but in terms of dignity.... perhaps she lost some of that after sticking around on the back of that massive loss the other night?

but she still got the vote of confidence albeit narrowly.

Just shows her determination to succeed and whats the alternative Corbyn (scary) 

Edited by david1111

4 minutes ago, david1111 said:

but she still got the vote of confidence albeit narrowly.

Just shows her determination to succeed and whats the alternative Corbyn (scary) 

Yeah because a labour government definitely isn’t the answer. I just think that she has become far too stubborn amongst her peers who clearly oppose what she calls a deal, I am firmly with you on the fact that Corbyn isn’t the answer. I don’t think she has done an awful job, but she clearly doesn’t have the pulling power and respect of her EU counterparts imo

1 minute ago, Brownman24 said:

Yeah because a labour government definitely isn’t the answer. I just think that she has become far too stubborn amongst her peers who clearly oppose what she calls a deal, I am firmly with you on the fact that Corbyn isn’t the answer. I don’t think she has done an awful job, but she clearly doesn’t have the pulling power and respect of her EU counterparts imo

whats frustrating for me is all the time and money its taken trying to sort all the shit out.

unfortunately the important things such as nhs, schools, care for the elderly etc have taken a back seat

• Puke! 2

The whole thing is for show 

coordinated perfectly by the deep state to force us into a second vote and this time they wont let leave win no matter the votes

People actually think a puppets like May is who runs the country;;;;;;;;;;;;

------------------------------------------

Also how do these MP's with salaries of less than 80k afford multi million pound houses? 

they are bought 

Edited by 4houghts
  • Shocked! 1