I cannot believe my first ever 1000x was on this game...

Esso

4 hours ago, Esso said:

Now maybe Paul will listen to me when I request this?

Screenshot_20190116-030353_Chrome.jpg

ddddong.png

Get that withdrawal locked and loaded.. right into your savings no card no access account, or buy something for you, your family or loved ones, but do NOT give it back!!! GTFIT!! ?

• Puke! 1

Guest Chair Slots

Woahh very nice!!

So is that a 14x wild line or do they multiply like on Rhino? I'm assuming not otherwise it would''ve been a lot more than 1300x

Just now, Poker said:

Come on S33, get rid of that Americanism and use some good old London slang instead!!! ?

It was uniquely a moment of dollar madness that I noticed the word AWESOME is the only way you can characterise a wildline.... for the word wildline must also be American, for it does not touch the English language with any meaningful accord.  So coming back to the English response in moments like this:

Well done Mate Cracking winline !!

or ? Thumbs up 

or✌️ for Victory.

• Like 1
  • Good Luck! 1

1 minute ago, Solario333 said:

It was uniquely a moment of dollar madness that I noticed the word AWESOME is the only way you can characterise a wildline.... for the word wildline must also be American, for it does not touch the English language with any meaningful accord.  So coming back to the English response in moments like this:

Well done Mate Cracking winline !!

or ? Thumbs up 

or✌️ for Victory.

After yesterdays defeat (might start a brexit thread as have bets on it!!) all that is left is the British Empire!!!

tre-200.png

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, Poker said:

After yesterdays defeat (might start a brexit thread as have bets on it!!) all that is left is the British Empire!!!

tre-200.png

I have already covered Brexit extensively  ,and as expected Chaos ensues when vested interest gets the upper hand... say Goodbye to Democracy and Hello to the end of a two party political system .... full of ME FIRST greedy  morons....

• Like 1
  • Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, Chair Slots said:

Woahh very nice!!

So is that a 14x wild line or do they multiply like on Rhino? I'm assuming not otherwise it would''ve been a lot more than 1300x

It's a true multiplier. So it's wildline value x120 along with the other smaller wins it links. Pretty bad when you think about it, but I do like the music in this game ? ...

Cashed out £4k, thanks everyone!

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 2

Guest Chair Slots
Just now, Rocknrolla said:

I feel safe with Emoticoins but never excited!

Yeah it is a safe slot and doesn't have much potential but it's something different at least from the usual slots. Are you back streaming tonight?

2 hours ago, Chair Slots said:

Woahh very nice!!

Yes they multiply like Rhino so that wild line had a 120x multiplier, the slots called Drive Multiplier Madness :smug:

• Keeemon 1

Guest Chair Slots
17 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Yes they multiply like Rhino so that wild line had a 120x multiplier, the slots called Drive Multiplier Madness :smug:

*Mayhem.

But yeah crazy, it was a nice win but would've expected more than 10x from a wild line tbh.

1 hour ago, Rocknrolla said:

Wow!!! Still doesnt fill me with much confidence to play it though ha

Neither does your avatar... time for a new one me thinks.. something similar to our @Miller26 of course...

millerlawind.thumb.png.6115981ad5a8b5d91

Get well soon, twitch & youtube will go under if you do not get back up streaming soon ?

• 2 weeks later...