f a i l

ryans_slots

This is the new design , built in tilt ,  lots and lots of near misses,guaranteed to make you believe that you're the one , the one who's going to scoop the big one..... 

Its  a complete con.... no 480.00 no chance of 480.00 in fact -40p every spin .

Unless you're on the Most favoured list for big punters that lose lose lose.....then you get a 480 little fish to keep you happy.....

Edited by Solario333
  • Keeemon 3

5 hours ago, Solario333 said:

This is the new design , built in tilt ,  lots and lots of near misses,guaranteed to make you believe that you're the one , the one who's going to scoop the big one..... 

Its  a complete con.... no 480.00 no chance of 480.00 in fact -40p every spin .

Unless you're on the Most favoured list for big punters that lose lose lose.....then you get a 480 little fish to keep you happy.....

Couldn't agree more. Its like the bonus tease which will lure you in to believe its due. 

Eventually it will hit, then mug you with, 20x.

They can pay big if you're lucky but the design is there to keep you playing which it invarioubly does 

3 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Couldn't agree more. Its like the bonus tease which will lure you in to believe its due. 

Eventually it will hit, then mug you with, 20x.

They can pay big if you're lucky but the design is there to keep you playing which it invarioubly does 

Don't you wonder if ,Like Pokerstars , the computer algorithms are tailored to the individual literally .....so that your progress is always manipulated to keep you interested, throwing in a little fish , just when you're nearly broke..... Like today on Montezuma , with 60 p left a 1000x bonus just happens to appear .....for Lighty45.

Edited by Solario333
  • Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, Solario333 said:

Don't you wonder if ,Like Pokerstars , the computer algorithms are tailored to the individual literally .....so that your progress is always manipulated to keep you interested, throwing in a little fish , just when you're nearly broke..... Like today on Montezuma , with 60 p left a 1000x bonus just happens to appear .....

I do think that yes. We'll never know if that is the case or not. 

As for pokerstars, that's why i excluded as I didn't trust the software 

3 minutes ago, david1111 said:

I do think that yes. We'll never know if that is the case or not. 

As for pokerstars, that's why i excluded as I didn't trust the software 

I play occasionally but mostly on Unibet, where although the games and pots are smaller, the game is not rigged...and you can't use HUDs... and strangely I'm up on Poker, although 5k down on slots last year !!. But it was a lot worse, and I've recovered 6k in 5 months...

Edited by Solario333

1 minute ago, Solario333 said:

I play occasionally but mostly on Unibet, where although the games and pots are smaller, the game is not rigged...and you can't use HUDs... and strangely I'm up on Poker, although 5k down on slots last year !!. But it was a lot worse, and I've recovered 6k in 5 months...

Stick to the poker! 

The slots can be fun to play, but my god they can drain your cash so quickly. 

• Keeemon 1