crazyrightmeow

DOA - WILDLINE

12 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

I dont have any words it finally happened and if anyone saw my previous thread in big wins this is all that happened today from 20 free spins and i had to wager 1.8k€ but this balance is now all raw to cashout :keeeemon:

doa2471x.jpg

Its been a massive day of wins (mostly!) all round for TGC members today CRM!!!

So with the €500 from earlier, you are on for a €1,612 windfall in a few days... from ZERO outlay!!! 🙂

• Like 1

@david1111Fuck yes it was about time. 😋

2 minutes ago, Poker said:

Its been a massive day of wins (mostly!) all round for TGC members today CRM!!!

So with the €500 from earlier, you are on for a €1,612 windfall in a few days... from ZERO outlay!!! 🙂

I hope it doesnt stop anytime soon. 😛 In a few hours mate. 😁 I just hope they dont fuck me somehow and dont payout, I even went to live support to confirm if I am able to withdraw all the funds and he said yes but you know until you press withdraw its all fun and games. 🤞

• Angel 1

Great win ....Ive been so close to the wildline many times ..it is elusive.  Congratulations -you are member of a very small but select club !!

• Like 1

@Nicola Thank you mate. 🤗

1 hour ago, Solario333 said:

Great win ....Ive been so close to the wildline many times ..it is elusive.  Congratulations -you are member of a very small but select club !!

Yea ive had many times 4 before this one also It surprised me when the last one hit on the last spin.😅 Thanks Im sure you will enter the club sooner or later.🤞