RichieFC

Rugby League - Season Prediction Comp'

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Just remind me, what's rugby again 😕 

You'll get deducted a point for that David. How's the arm fella. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blampy said:

You'll get deducted a point for that David. How's the arm fella. 

It'll be a miracle if I end up in plus. 

Yeah, it's OK thanks mate. Just have to endure another 3 weeks with the cast 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, david1111 said:

It'll be a miracle if I end up in plus. 

Yeah, it's OK thanks mate. Just have to endure another 3 weeks with the cast 

 

I'm in the same boat brother, don't have a feckin clue. 

Aww shame another 3 weeks off work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blampy said:

I'm in the same boat brother, don't have a feckin clue. 

Aww shame another 3 weeks off work. 

I was back at work last week. Office work so can do stuff, just a lot slower 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a game where Giants can fight Dragons,  and Tigers and Rhinos do battle..... not surprised your confused.

there are only 12 teams who basically try and kill each other every week..... rugby has little to with it,

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I have never understood Rugby unfortunately so I'll pass

Neither have I but apparently you peg the ball behind you, run like shit and wait for someone to hospitalise you

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, david1111 said:

Neither have I but apparently you peg the ball behind you, run like shit and wait for someone to hospitalise you

I thought you said you didn't know anything about it? .... haha

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RichieFC said:

I thought you said you didn't know anything about it? .... haha

Wasn't that the long explanation of the game!!!

See we are up to at least double figure entrants with this now Rich, should be fun this one 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Poker said:

Wasn't that the long explanation of the game!!!

See we are up to at least double figure entrants with this now Rich, should be fun this one 😉

I think we're at 12 at the moment which is the amount of teams in the Super League lol Could do with a few more if possible, I thought there may have been a few more people on here located around the M62!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RichieFC said:

I think we're at 12 at the moment which is the amount of teams in the Super League lol Could do with a few more if possible, I thought there may have been a few more people on here located around the M62!

You have more chance of all us n-340 lot signing up, instead of the m62, pennine lot Rich!! 😉 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Poker said:

You have more chance of all us n-340 lot signing up, instead of the m62, pennine lot Rich!! 😉 

I'm sure we do have a few Spanish folk about too lol

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m in Richie if there is any places left 

  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Miller26 said:

I’m in Richie if there is any places left 

 

2 hours ago, VillaLad said:

I’ll have a bash 

At this rate @RichieFC you will be over subscribed!!! 🙂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, plussloto said:

hehtr?id=340694489992345&ev=PageView&noscri

Not sure what this actually means in context to the thread, but I take it that it isn't an "I'm in" and just a random sound?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, tomo171 said:

I’m up for it 

No worries mate, it's a season long thing with selections needed basically each week. That still good for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/01/2019 at 09:14, RichieFC said:

Not sure what this actually means in context to the thread, but I take it that it isn't an "I'm in" and just a random sound?

+loto has a few of them "singular" expressions, all over TGC, wondering if she/he/they are stuck to convert foreign to english to tgc speak!! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Poker said:

+loto has a few of them "singular" expressions, all over TGC, wondering if she/he/they are stuck to convert foreign to english to tgc speak!! 🙂

heh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RichieFC said:

heh

mah 🙂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right folks, a little over a week to go before this one kicks off and going through the thread I have 15 down so far:

@Jok3st3r @Brownman24 @Blampy @Poker @Crunchienut @1pstaker @david1111 @centipede @Jessr @Markymark @4houghts @Miller26 @VillaLad @tomo171 and myself.

If I've missed anyone just let me know. To keep it on the even numbers it would be great to get at least one more person on board, but the more the merrier 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, RichieFC said:

heh

I sometimes wonder about him but he does make me laugh 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now