RichieFC

Rugby League - Season Prediction Comp'

10 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Like Blampy I have no clue about rugby so I'll sit out of this one and give others a chance who follow rugby 

Hang on, your a Yorksha man, this is your bread and butter, surely?

2 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Shouldn't this be called Richie's Gonna Win RL competition?

Perhaps I need to organise a golf, rugby union or cycling comp now haha. Not sure any of us stand much of a chance here, but you know Im in, no need to ask mate.... and if i can help just ask. Once you have the player numbers, it takes 10 mins to do a fixture list for the season, just learnt how to do it for the footy, if you want help with that?

Congratulations @RichieFC well played 🙄, you won again, cue sarcastic applause 👏. Just putting this here so i can paste and copy most weeks/months as i know where to find it 😂.

Didn’t you win your footy comp 

• Get In There! 1

Just now, Blampy said:

Didn’t you win your footy comp 

Technically........🤔 yes, I see your point.

But i have mitigating circumstances m'lord....it was pure luck ...... footy is not my main sport to follow, loads more people play who know FAR more than me. I rest my case for the defence 😁

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Hang on, your a Yorksha man, this is your bread and butter, surely?

You would have thought 💭, but no! 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Technically........🤔 yes, I see your point.

But i have mitigating circumstances m'lord....it was pure luck ...... footy is not my main sport to follow, loads more people play who know FAR more than me. I rest my case for the defence 😁

Not like me then. I’m an all rounder, I know feck all about all sports 

• Haha 1

@david1111 It's open if you fancy it mate, but I do know that there is a good few bits going on so if you'd rather have some free time then no worries! Haha

@Crunchienut Cheers mate and honestly it won't be like that, I'd just be hoping to stay away from the bottom. If I could predict the games and the scores I'd be a very rich man! 😉

Will likely take you up on your offer too thanks buddy 🙂

• Like 2

bunch of northerners that didnt make the Union teams running round pretending to tackle each other over who has control over a pig skin? and what in gods name are those 'scrums' in RL 😂

Im in!

• Haha 2

Just now, RichieFC said:

@david1111 It's open if you fancy it mate, but I do know that there is a good few bits going on so if you'd rather have some free time then no worries! Haha

@Crunchienut Cheers mate and honestly it won't be like that, I'd just be hoping to stay away from the bottom. If I could predict the games and the scores I'd be a very rich man! 😉

Oh fuck, if you don't win...... you will be cast out of Hull in shame to Grimsby or Scunny,...... whatevers worse?? 😂

No problemo, we just need the numbers now to play. Good Luck

47 minutes ago, RichieFC said:

Happy to do it mate. Plenty of free time! 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, david1111 said:

Nice one buddy, will stick you down 🙂

• Thanks 1

Just a little side note for the folks who have already opted in, but should the uptake not be great then this won't be running. It's a long running comp and a decent offer of prizes from Paul so I think if many don't fancy it we'll just still with the other competitions we have going on 🙂

• Like 1

On 12/01/2019 at 19:38, david1111 said:

How?? Even I cannot keep up with your "What are you watching now" thread recommendations David!!! 🙂

27 minutes ago, RichieFC said:

Just a little side note for the folks who have already opted in, but should the uptake not be great then this won't be running. It's a long running comp and a decent offer of prizes from Paul so I think if many don't fancy it we'll just still with the other competitions we have going on 🙂

Had a look see [as most know I know jack about any sports] and now I get the idea, see how you get on with entrants Rich and if open to non-rugger members like you say and its just a matter of "choosing" teams, count me in 😉

13 minutes ago, RichieFC said:

@Poker Aye! Choose a team to win. Choose a margin they will win by, that is basically it lol

Maybe you "adjust" your first OP to that sentence.. I understood that in secs Rich!!! 🙂

4 minutes ago, RichieFC said:

@Poker There we go haha

Wait for it Rich.. there will be an influx of sign ups for your comp now!! :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Poker said:

How?? Even I cannot keep up with your "What are you watching now" thread recommendations David!!! 🙂

Had a look see [as most know I know jack about any sports] and now I get the idea, see how you get on with entrants Rich and if open to non-rugger members like you say and its just a matter of "choosing" teams, count me in 😉

Lol poker. Even I don't know how I do it 

• Haha 1

Not great in this department mate, but if your short on numbers count me in, if you get enough then am happy to be left out. 😁

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Not great in this department mate, but if your short on numbers count me in, if you get enough then am happy to be left out. 😁

11 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

im in if you need more people 😉 

See @RichieFC.. they are flooding in to play now :Mutley:

• Haha 1