Rugby League - Season Prediction Comp'

RichieFC

35 minutes ago, david1111 said:

It's not Cameron thank goodness.

It's entirely up to you, if you have a charity personal to you that's fine

No that’s fine mate in the spirit of how kind and supportive the forum is of me I’d like to support one it’s causes, @MrUKHackz or @Rocknrolla what are the charity options for September?

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

11 minutes ago, Brownman24 said:

No that’s fine mate in the spirit of how kind and supportive the forum is of me I’d like to support one it’s causes, @MrUKHackz or @Rocknrolla what are the charity options for September?

Its pinned to the front page up the top section @Brownman24.   If you click on it first post lists the five charities.

• Keeemon 3

• RichieFC unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Hacko 1 said:

@RichieFC Christ I didn’t see that result coming in tonight, what on earth happened to Wigan?

Fallen apart a bit the last few weeks haven't they, can't say that I'm sad about it though haha

Hopefully the Grand Final is a decent match, couple more decent matches aswell mate. Tomorrow night and NRL final Sunday morning

1 minute ago, RichieFC said:

Fallen apart a bit the last few weeks haven't they, can't say that I'm sad about it though haha

Hopefully the Grand Final is a decent match, couple more decent matches aswell mate. Tomorrow night and NRL final Sunday morning

It would be nice for Salford to win it on there very first final appearance, stranger things have happened, 3-1 with bet365 at present, St Helens are 1-4.

One to look forward too ?

1 hour ago, Hacko 1 said:

It would be nice for Salford to win it on there very first final appearance, stranger things have happened, 3-1 with bet365 at present, St Helens are 1-4.

One to look forward too ?

Saints are known previously for bottling the finals, take this years challenge cup as an example lol