Rugby League - Season Prediction Comp'

RichieFC

Wow it really is my lucky week, highest points this week eh with a record break 4 along with 3 others. This is it, the turning point, gloves off, taking no prisoners ?

Warrington 6-10

Castleford 1-5

Hull KR 1-5

Catalans 6-10

Wigan 1-5

London 6-10

Good luck everyone ?

• Chaching! 5
  • Love 1
  • Keeemon 1

4 of the games gone the opposite to what I think to see what happens.....

WaKeY WaKeY 1-5

St HeLeNs  6 - 10

HuLL kR 6 -10

cAtAlAn 11-15

LoNdOn 6 -10

SaLfOrD  11 -15

who knows?? since Salford bt Catalan 46-0 away, any score is possible, in any game.....

• Chaching! 8

15 hours ago, Hacko 1 said:

Hi all super subs picks

Wakefield 11-15

Hull  kr 1-5

st helens 11-15

leeds 1-5

wigan 6-10

Hull 6-10

good luck 

Welcome mate, if you know anything about Rugby league you would then be in a select group of....... 2.

But after just 6 weeks think everyone's worked out that this is even more random than the Championship in Footy.... talking of which if you fancy a bash at the footy, there are always spaces........ same goes for Kev.

Your both in the Sporting Decathlon which is good.... will be doing a separate comp for Aintree over the weekend. Hope you get stuck in ?

9 hours ago, RichieFC said:

Mine:

Warrington (6-10)
St Helens (6-10)
Hull KR (1-5)
Catalans (11-15)
Salford (11-15)
Hull FC (11-15)

Hoping we see @Poker and @VillaLad back this week, also waiting for picks from @McSplooger @1pstaker and @Crunchienut by today's deadline please ?

Shit man been out fishing today and forgot to post mate, sorry about that @RichieFC. I can still do picks for the rest of the games? 

55 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Fucking reverse psychology indeed... going well first game for me..... NOT!

Got money on Warrington with a couple of darts games at -8, so all is not lost.......

It's just not funny..... went against Warrington in the comp as a double bluff.... LOST

went Warrington -8 in a couple of darts bets   ..... LOST

then Brownman rubs it is by going Warrington 1-5.

Not my night, perfect storm of shit results, well done @Brownman24 well picked ?

• Roll Eyes 1

19 minutes ago, RichieFC said:

@Crunchienut Nightmare mate, I had the margin in after they had comeback and then they go and score another a minute from time aha so I've fallen behind too!

I got £64 back off my only bet that didn't include Warrington, as MVG lost, and Barney won, so wasn't a Titanic type disaster last night after all. BTW I thought HullFC would win, my reverse psychology bet made me put London in. Think they will all be pretty close games this week.