Rugby League - Season Prediction Comp'

RichieFC

Going to skip this week as there is only 2 Super League fixtures (the teams who enter the Challenge Cup earlier as they finished lower last season).

World Club Challenge is also this weekend where Wigan will take on the Aus Champions Sydney Roosters!

Next selections will be due by 4pm on Thursday 21st of Feb please folks:

RL FIXT.png

RL MATCHES.png

• Keeemon 1

2 hours ago, RichieFC said:

Having to do this a different way this week and for the remainder so hopefully these show up alright.....

David back to the forum with a bang! Congratulations to all the winners, for people who "know nothing about it" there's a few doing well!

RL RES.png

RL Table.png

GTFIT!!!

Joint last.. wonder what the odds on that could have been :Mutley:

I was a dam sight closer this week though.. onwards and upwards as they say!

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

easy tie for you next week.....?

I got someone who seems to know something about Rugby League ? who would have guessed?? 

Someones 0 has got to go. Dont worry crunchie, even if I win on here I'm still losing at life. Althoughhhhh I'm collecting awards on here now - the forums smallest willy, forums biggest bellend, forums widest butthole have all been added to the trophy cabinet. Look out bitch!

• Love 2

I've decided on a different strategy, make my choices as I would normally and then swap them with the exception of HullFC as I already said I would back them this time, so here goes:

Wakefield 1-5

Huddersfield 11-15

St Helens 16-20

Salford 6-10

Castleford 1-5

Hull FC 1-5

Good luck everybody.

• Chaching! 3