Rugby League - Season Prediction Comp'

RichieFC

47 minutes ago, RichieFC said:

@Jok3st3r At the moment I'd say yes although there is question marks on a couple of the people who have said they're in.

Anyone else fancies in on this then give me a shout.

remember to give me the names, so i can send you the fixtures. Feelin any better laddie? 

• Keeemon 1

@Crunchienut Hey matey, can you hook up the fixtures please based on the below but can you make sure that David and Tomo171 play each other in the first round as if they are not about we will go for the remainder without them.

@Jok3st3r @Brownman24 @Blampy @Poker @Crunchienut @1pstaker @david1111 @centipede @Markymark @4houghts @Miller26 @VillaLad @tomo171 and myself.

Last call for anyone wanting the chance of winning a comp and bagging some dosh.

While the player v player fixtures are sorted if people could be getting their predictions in that would be great, I have listed below this weeks games, the first of which kicks off at 19:45 on Thursday.

SELECTIONS NEED TO BE IN BEFORE THE FIRST GAME KICKS OFF

Also below is an example regarding the winning margin you need to pick and also my choices. If everyone could use this format when listing their picks that would be great ?

image.thumb.png.e13f9194487f4aaeef5439af2bfc5a35.png

image.png.4cbbf2ef1fda3f8404ace4c688906fec.png

1: St Helens (6-10)
2: Castleford (11-15)
3: Salford (6-10)
4: Hull FC (6-10)
5: Warrington (1-5)
6: Wakefield (16-20)

• Chaching! 3
  • Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, RichieFC said:

@Crunchienut Hey matey, can you hook up the fixtures please based on the below but can you make sure that David and Tomo171 play each other in the first round as if they are not about we will go for the remainder without them.

@Jok3st3r @Brownman24 @Blampy @Poker @Crunchienut @1pstaker @david1111 @centipede @Markymark @4houghts @Miller26 @VillaLad @tomo171 and myself.

Last call for anyone wanting the chance of winning a comp and bagging some dosh.

I can do that for week 1, then if they are playing, will post you the other fixtures, next wk, only takes 10 mins. Likewise if they don't play I can quickly knock up fixtures where they are not in it, so no one plays a missing player. Likewise if only 1 of them plays, I will incorporporate a bye into the fixtures. That make sense??

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RichieFC said:

I honestly don't think any of the folks playing really have a clue about the game mate

101% correct richie!!!

However, I have applied a little "algo" on the #'s, same as I have on the horses experiment for 3 months over in "today's selections" and I think you will see that I will be as good at this comp.. as I was in the AW final on Saturday!!! ?