Rugby League - Season Prediction Comp'

RichieFC

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

It'll be a miracle if I end up in plus. 

Yeah, it's OK thanks mate. Just have to endure another 3 weeks with the cast 

I'm in the same boat brother, don't have a feckin clue. 

Aww shame another 3 weeks off work. 

4 minutes ago, RichieFC said:

I thought you said you didn't know anything about it? .... haha

Wasn't that the long explanation of the game!!!

See we are up to at least double figure entrants with this now Rich, should be fun this one ?

7 minutes ago, Poker said:

Wasn't that the long explanation of the game!!!

See we are up to at least double figure entrants with this now Rich, should be fun this one ?

I think we're at 12 at the moment which is the amount of teams in the Super League lol Could do with a few more if possible, I thought there may have been a few more people on here located around the M62!

• Love 2

10 minutes ago, RichieFC said:

I think we're at 12 at the moment which is the amount of teams in the Super League lol Could do with a few more if possible, I thought there may have been a few more people on here located around the M62!

You have more chance of all us n-340 lot signing up, instead of the m62, pennine lot Rich!! ? 

• Keeemon 1

On 18/01/2019 at 09:14, RichieFC said:

Not sure what this actually means in context to the thread, but I take it that it isn't an "I'm in" and just a random sound?

+loto has a few of them "singular" expressions, all over TGC, wondering if she/he/they are stuck to convert foreign to english to tgc speak!! ?

Right folks, a little over a week to go before this one kicks off and going through the thread I have 15 down so far:

@Jok3st3r @Brownman24 @Blampy @Poker @Crunchienut @1pstaker @david1111 @centipede @Jessr @Markymark @4houghts @Miller26 @VillaLad @tomo171 and myself.

If I've missed anyone just let me know. To keep it on the even numbers it would be great to get at least one more person on board, but the more the merrier ?

• Keeemon 1