Rugby League - Season Prediction Comp'

RichieFC

Not been following chaps I'm at work.

@david1111  congratulations mate you deserve it well played bud. Lost to one of top blokes on here. He's always there for advice will always listen. All this while fighting his own demons. Absolute example of what this forum is all about. Congrats again mon ami. 

@RichieFC when you posted this comp I thought what the feck, how wrong was I I thoroughly enjoyed it cheers mate. 

• Puke! 2
  • Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 3

@RichieFC @MrUKHackz @Crunchienut

Decided not to go for a wheel spin as that's gambling!!!, so I'd love to take the money, final answer ?.

However, I think this comp could have had a different result if @Brownman24 had been able to stay till the end.

So, I'd like to offer brownman half of the money so he could nominate a charity of his choice to give the money to.

I think this would be fitting as he's had a tough time recently.

• Puke! 8

1 hour ago, david1111 said:

@RichieFC @MrUKHackz @Crunchienut

Decided not to go for a wheel spin as that's gambling!!!, so I'd love to take the money, final answer ?.

However, I think this comp could have had a different result if @Brownman24 had been able to stay till the end.

So, I'd like to offer brownman half of the money so he could nominate a charity of his choice to give the money to.

I think this would be fitting as he's had a tough time recently.

Your a beautiful man David Smith, I don’t know if that’s your surname but it just felt right 

• Love 2