Poker

[viral] Can you see the animal in this latest internet photo craze???

Recommended Posts

All I can see, when I shake my head, is stars!!!

Anyway, can you see the animal hidden in this photo, when you shake YOUR head???

optical-illusion-2019.jpg

* yes bored waiting for the departures, so hence the flurry of threads of no use!

Edited by Poker
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Blampy said:

A cat

I must be moving my phone too much, still cannot see anything!!

Tabby or Topcat blamps 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No need to shake the head to see the cats head.....is that worrying?

where you off now then @Poker?? Skiiing??

Edited by Crunchienut
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see the head of a cat when I shake my head fom side to side and the head of a dog when I nod it up and down.  

 

 

 

I don't really see the dog but this will get the headbangers going😁

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reminds me of those magic pictures in the 1990's that you had to stare at for ages to see something, I never did get one to work

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I see the head of a cat when I shake my head fom side to side and the head of a dog when I nod it up and down.  

 

 

 

I don't really see the dog but this will get the headbangers going😁

😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

No need to shake the head to see the cats head.....is that worrying?

where you off now then @Poker?? Skiiing??

Depends whose head you are shaking crunch!!! 🙂

No skiing, can't play cards with cold hands.. few games & sorting some bits|bobs in Espania, before the

UK crashes out of the EU and getting some more sun if it comes out again!!!

tre-85.png

  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

Reminds me of those magic pictures in the 1990's that you had to stare at for ages to see something, I never did get one to work

You mean those psychedelic every color under the sun tickets to the local 80's/90's raves Hkz!! 😉 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 1pstaker said:

I see a fish, possibly a shark

I have just given up, tried it on lots of devices and screens, still cannot see jack.. or even a jackass in it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Poker said:

Depends whose head you are shaking crunch!!! 🙂

No skiing, can't play cards with cold hands.. few games & sorting some bits|bobs in Espania, before the

UK crashes out of the EU and getting some more sun if it comes out again!!!

tre-85.png

You got the life of Riley old chap. Thought crunchie had it good pffft 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t see a feckin thing now. I’m blind, i’m blind !!!!!!!!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Poker said:

I have just given up, tried it on lots of devices and screens, still cannot see jack.. or even a jackass in it!!

Iv changed the hue and saturation a bit so you can vaguely see what we gifted ones see lol

111.thumb.png.a2cf65ed68ea42ef9ae12a74824388a8.png

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Iv changed the hue and saturation a bit so you can vaguely see what we gifted ones see lol

111.thumb.png.a2cf65ed68ea42ef9ae12a74824388a8.png

Blooming heck, it wasn't a "hand over your PGO keys" scam after all Hkz!!!

Cool, now I can say its a cat, when it is a cat!!! 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Iv changed the hue and saturation a bit so you can vaguely see what we gifted ones see lol

111.thumb.png.a2cf65ed68ea42ef9ae12a74824388a8.png

Oh the cat has turned into an owl 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Oh the cat has turned into an owl 

Stop it blamps, you have got me looking at it again now, is it an owl or a blooming cat!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Poker said:

Stop it blamps, you have got me looking at it again now, is it an owl or a blooming cat!!!!

It’s a cat mate. I can’t see it as well on me iPad as i did on my phone this morning 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hang on , looking at the Hackz image it might be a koala bear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now