Q&A with the Rolla

Markymark

We all know how hard it is to get a question answered when Rollas streaming. It would be great if we could have the main man to ourselves for an hour or two. Was thinking some kind of Q&A on the forum. What do TGC think? I've no idea if the Rolla would be up for it. Good idea or not?

• Puke! 2
  • Keeemon 4

2 minutes ago, Markymark said:

We all know how hard it is to get a question answered when Rollas streaming. It would be great if we could have the main man to ourselves for an hour or two. Was thinking some kind of Q&A on the forum. What do TGC think? I've no idea if the Rolla would be up for it. Good idea or not?

Stellar idea MM!

They seem to work on Kora and Redditttttt well, thinks the main niche has to be "gambling" for obvious reasons, but would be fun to see if he knows anything about things, other than gardening and drinking pea juice!

Maybe all the TGC members could have a "bid" to ask him a question of their choice, off the cuff, so the $ goes to some local charities to make it more fun maybe?

Anyway, I am in..

• Keeemon 1

13 hours ago, adamuk said:

Yep good idea ages ago when he did his charity steam I had a question but gave up asking in the end, as soon as it appeared on screen bam it was gone. Lol

Think it will be more "organised" than the mess that is Twitch!!

Best (not good!) platform, would be Youtube Q&A as that can be controlled and then any TGC members can "bid" on the paid super chat facility on there, to ask Paul something maybe.

Or, a pre-approved list of ?'s run via @MrUKHackz from TGC members, could be setup to actually ask him "live" via any phone, laptop, desktop camera (if they want to be on the stream!) like a guest Q&A, if not, just audio would be fun anyway!

Sure there *might* be a few silly ?'s that cannot be allowed, but as long as it not an explicit mix of abuse (like most of Twitch!) rubbish, it would work very well!

There are a couple of other newer platforms, that would do the job as well ?

• Keeemon 2

On the face of it ,it s a good idea. However it may be necessary to have someone look at the questions first so that Rolla's privacy and Integrity are not impugned.  Perhaps the subject matter could be limited to subjects that qualify, and do not cause  legal or personal repercussions.  

Suggested Headings:  

1. personal viewpoints on any General subject.

2. personal opinion on Current gambling Online ...and its direction.

3, personal view ofLand based Gambling,and its future

4. Personal intentions re The Gambling Community and its future....

5. Personal view on Bonuses online..... 

6. Personal view on Football and its future ....in the small clubs.

These are just a few suggestions....

Edited by Solario333
  • Puke! 1

15 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

On the face of it ,it s a good idea. However it may be necessary to have someone look at the questions first so that Rolla's privacy and Integrity are not impugned.  Perhaps the subject matter could be limited to subjects that qualify, and do not cause  legal or personal repercussions.  

Suggested Headings:  

That's the idea, think a set of "you can ask" will be fine, the niches in the gambling world, are wide spread, so a nice list like that would be cool to work to...

That is if @Rocknrolla wants to do it of course ?

• Keeemon 1

15 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Suggested Headings:  

Agree mate, great points. 

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 1

Sounds good to me as i am still getting to know everyone here. Agree there certainly needs to be some kind of guidelines. If you take the last stream as an example Paul was constantly being asked about the "fake" streamers and made it clear he did not want to answer that at that time, even after saying this numerous times it carried on, i ended up turning of because i was getting fed up of the Roshstein questions so can only imagine how the main man felt. 

• Keeemon 2

2 minutes ago, Lighty45 said:

Sounds good to me as i am still getting to know everyone here. Agree there certainly needs to be some kind of guidelines. If you take the last stream as an example Paul was constantly being asked about the "fake" streamers and made it clear he did not want to answer that at that time, even after saying this numerous times it carried on, i ended up turning of because i was getting fed up of the Roshstein questions so can only imagine how the main man felt. 

It would be the opposite of all that rubbish L45, you are spot on, it is not fair, not only on Paul, but for others that really enjoy his streaming and banter, who have it ruined by injecting, what they see as humour, into a conversation that has nothing to do with what he is talking about, shame really as back in the day, twitch could have been a lot more than what it is today, but like most "social" entities, it is ruined, beyond repair!

I still think the best way forward, is to get a co-op style self hosted platform co shared by us all, to just have TGC / Invited streams on, that way, all the chaff stays in the fields!

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 2

23 minutes ago, Lighty45 said:

Don't think TGC crew would let that happen on the forum mate. ?

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Keeemon 2

On 09/01/2019 at 20:41, Markymark said:

Happy to do this, maybe on here or even seeing an unlisted stream or something? Always been reluctant to do a Q&A as I think it will come across a bit pretentious 

• Good Luck! 1

1 minute ago, Rocknrolla said:

Happy to do this, maybe on here or even seeing an unlisted stream or something? Always been reluctant to do a Q&A as I think it will come across a bit pretentious 

That is the VERY last thing anyone would think of you Paul!! Seriously, you are about as pretentious as dick dastardly out of the wacky races (might be before your time!!) is!! ?

On here, with @MrUKHackz using his magical block lists, would be best, I think, that why, if someone wants to ask you a "superchat" ? like on the U tube, they can, without you getting any stupid abuse or bots or just numnum's repeating the same thing over and over...

I have been "practising" on caffine as had an interest in the alpha testing side of the platform they use, but they have decided to go down the "no gambling" route, but that would be a great place to do a "video" Q&A as well, not just for you, but for anyone who wants to!

• Keeemon 3

1 hour ago, Rocknrolla said:

Would be good if you could do it on the forum, maybe Mrhackz can set something up. ?

• Keeemon 1

Guest Chair Slots

Save this for a time when you're comfortable talking about other/ fake streamers or after the blog you said you were going to do about it, as that's probably what most of the questions will be about.

Well, mine anyway :Mutley:

37 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Rolla is pussy when it comes to talking about other streamers 

I'll give my opinions once again cause I don't care 

nickslots - claims he works and plays with real money and all winnings goes to his daughter is impossible - so he streams 4 days a week 11pm - 4pm  and says at night and weekend is family time so doesn't gamble or work so say he deposits 10k a week that means between the hours 7am 11am ( 4 hours ) 5 x a week so in 20 hours he earns 10k hmmmmm 

timmy fruit machine player - full on butt hole who threatens everyone and expects everyone to be his friend - he is nothing but a bully 

fruity slots - he is a creep who pervs on women and encourage irresponsible gambling 

chipmonkz - he's like the mate who tries to fit in with the crowd but is just awkward and boring to watch . He's like the poor knock off 10 year past it sell by date version of rolla 

bandit - good guy , good video but pushes far too many competitons encouraging people to gamble to fill his own pockets 

h0tsh0t - doesn't stream but is a twat 

kim letsgiveitaspin- seems like a decent guy 

I have never watched Nick but didn't he sell half of CG for a crazy amount or million or more to Leovegas? 

If that is the case surely that explains the money? 

He obviously has a good deal with them as well regarding streaming.

13 minutes ago, adamuk said:

I have never watched Nick but didn't he sell half of CG for a crazy amount or million or more to Leovegas? 

If that is the case surely that explains the money? 

He obviously has a good deal with them as well regarding streaming.

He did not own half of it, it was a good % of the holding company, so supports his antics on and off line now, plus when the holding company was sold, it was when the £ vs the € was super high, so that added up to a big chunk more as well!! ?

I say fair play to them all, like I said I have never watched him but it's what I read. I know it's a very emotive subject and it has been covered hundreds of times, but sometimes I feel people are jealous and when the Green eyed monster is in you, it's hard to think straight. 

Anyway my question for Rolla would be has he got any connections in Lowestoft? 

Random I know.