Hi All After Nearly A Year I better Say Hello.

adamuk

30 minutes ago, Poker said:

Wow, what are the chances of another TGC member knowing (maybe liking!) Steve's music!!!

All I need now is someone "else" that listens to the Legendary Pink Dots and will have someone to talk to ?

I indeed very much like Stephen Lynch music, some make me cry with laughter I change my mind all of the time on my favourite song, Im currently liking 3 Balloons a lot.

He has an amazing voice i think, but sometimes lost in the content he sings.

Did he not play a part on a major musical on Broadway? 

What's you favourite track Poker?

Lullaby when I first heard was on loop as I was going through a messy divorce at the time, thankfully we never had those kind of problems ( ok maybe a few )

I will have a search on Pink Dots.

• Keeemon 2

12 minutes ago, adamuk said:

I indeed very much like Stephen Lynch music, some make me cry with laughter I change my mind all of the time on my favourite song, Im currently liking 3 Balloons a lot.

He has an amazing voice i think, but sometimes lost in the content he sings.

Did he not play a part on a major musical on Broadway? 

What's you favourite track Poker?

Lullaby when I first heard was on loop as I was going through a messy divorce at the time, thankfully we never had those kind of problems ( ok maybe a few )

I will have a search on Pink Dots.

Cool, yes he has that "way" about him, reminds me (very loosely!) of The Foreign Man parody song stand up Kaufman!!!

He did indeed win a Tony, it was in the god awful remake of "the wedding singer" which is terrible in the first place, but he shone in that.

My fav song is "gerbil" off the 1st LP, but I have a fondness for Super Karate Monkey Death Car, which I have inserted randomly, into some playlists, as it is so short BUT stellar at the same time!!!!

Lullaby and the meanings, could well have actually helped you Adam through, as its a bit of reverse thinking, for those that are or have been through a messy divorce!!!

Takes a while to get "into" TLPD, but once you have eased into some of the less meaningful lyrics, the point of the music starts to hit home, just still, one of the most underrated, top selling album super groups ever!! ?

Poker I will definitely have a listen what tracks would you recommend?

What other sort of music are you into anything you think I might like?

I haven't owned a TV for over 10 years,and spend my time listening to music and reading (I have over a 1000 books)

Nice chatting ?

Anything from them tbh!!

With over 108 Albums to choose from, there is something for all ages, from all walks of life!!

Another "all rounder" group that I (and a lot of others like!) is Hawkwind, again, massive selection, stellar lyrics, talented real musicians and have them on, zoned out with them on my MK3's at all MTT's, even the on line ones, drowns out all the "moaners" & "miserable" cannot be bothered to hold a conversation in the breaks players!!

100 books, wow! I have none! Music is my secret passion, other than Steaks & Pasties ?

@david1111 also loves his music and sure he can share some more fav's!

I think there is even a TGC thread that lists some members music likes...