adamuk

Hi All After Nearly A Year I better Say Hello.

Hi all been a member on here since beginning of March last year so I thought it's time to say hello officially.

I'm Adam 44 living in Norwich I have battled most addictions in my life Drugs,Sex ( not as good as it sounds ) Gambling etc etc. So i just come on here everyday as certain posters make me laugh lots, I'm always up for banter and I never take things personally so hopefully I should fit in.

I have watched Paul from his very early videos with small deposits and Marvel Roulette etc, and have been very impressed how it has grown so at times there are literally thousands on a stream watching.

I only watch Paul, Bandit and Hypa ( as he is a Norwich Lad )

I have never placed a bet on a Horse and reading some of the tips on here im glad I didn't lol .

So I will try and post a bit more and interact, I do not gamble now but as we all have I guess I have plenty of stories.

Adam.

• Like 9

welcome.png

What happened to the "rock & roll" part of your life Adam!!! 😉

Look forward to some "mustard mayhem" with you in the future on TGC!

50 minutes ago, adamuk said:

Hi all been a member on here since beginning of March last year so I thought it's time to say hello officially.

I'm Adam 44 living in Norwich I have battled most addictions in my life Drugs,Sex ( not as good as it sounds ) Gambling etc etc. So i just come on here everyday as certain posters make me laugh lots, I'm always up for banter and I never take things personally so hopefully I should fit in.

I have watched Paul from his very early videos with small deposits and Marvel Roulette etc, and have been very impressed how it has grown so at times there are literally thousands on a stream watching.

I only watch Paul, Bandit and Hypa ( as he is a Norwich Lad )

I have never placed a bet on a Horse and reading some of the tips on here im glad I didn't lol .

So I will try and post a bit more and interact, I do not gamble now but as we all have I guess I have plenty of stories.

Adam.

Welcome. Gambling and sex, what more can a man want!

Posted (edited)

Hi all thanks for saying hello.

Yes at one stage there wasnt much better in gambling and sex, but to coin a phrase it all got a little bit much on top 😁

Edited by adamuk
Mistake

Cheers 

Well there are loads some sad some pathetic some crazy involving all topics.

In truth it amazes me I'm still here and breathing and had such a turn around from who I was to who I am. 

23 minutes ago, adamuk said:

had such a turn around from who I was to who I am...

Think that is what @Rocknrolla thought, when he started all the Vegan malarkey, unfortunately for him, he is still who he is, but now whiffs of butternut squash!!! :Mutley:

• Haha 2

That got me thinking ages ago here is a song for the great fella

• Love 1

Hi 

I can't make the song show can someone do it for me please, it's a great great song about being a Vegan, I'm sure you will all enjoy.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, adamuk said:

Hi 

I can't make the song show can someone do it for me please, it's a great great song about being a Vegan, I'm sure you will all enjoy.

just paste the youtube link straight into the chat box here and give it a couple of seconds

Edited by centipede

Welcome. We have an initiation ceremony here where you have to watch a Chipmonkz video of your choice on repeat for 48 hours straight to prove your worthiness. Good luck in your quest good Sir

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, centipede said:

just paste the youtube link straight into the chat box here and give it a couple of seconds

Cheers Centipede

Great song I wonder If Paul will agree.

2 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

I'm sure all veganauts will love it.....

Well maybe not all of it if they listen. 

12 hours ago, adamuk said:

That got me thinking ages ago here is a song for the great fella.https://youtu.be/HxANuyVo1Nw

Wow, what are the chances of another TGC member knowing (maybe liking!) Steve's music!!!

All I need now is someone "else" that listens to the Legendary Pink Dots and will have someone to talk to 😉