green2711

Joint community home game!

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Marky147 said:

I should be ok to play if you're short.

I've just applied to join that club, anyway.

 

ILUVAPPLES

 

🙂

I prefer bananas tbf mate 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

Why is he even calling a raise with 10-8 in the 1st place the internet is full of donks in low stakes tourneys. 

Unlucky mate

Thanks mate, not a surprise to me, donks is reason why I stayed away from poker for so long, oh it was 10 j he had 45k potScreen_Shot_2019-01-11_at_08_12_52.thumb.png.fef5c851a7557531344d6684330384e6.png

  • Puke 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spursman said:

Jayjaghy username mate.

Hooked up back with stars at 3am earlier had issues with them since they went to uk. $50 deposit into 160 visit slots. So I thought enter a tourn, first in quite a while. $5.50 running two hours 230 players left. Top prise 500$. Deep stack (10k) and 3x stack quite quick. Felling good, then I get poket rockets, raise it good and heads up on flop with 26k pot, he is all in. 

 Flop 10 j 6  he has   10 8 spades. Turn and river both spades and an instant reminder why this games drives me nuts. 

This is Jokerstars  typically engineered hand.....Always AA KK QQ in trouble against crap that shouldn't be calling.......

Thats why Ive cut down my pokerstars and play on Unibet. Unfortunately the game s much smaller , but theres no fiddling going on.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

This is Jokerstars  typically engineered hand.....Always AA KK QQ in trouble against crap that shouldn't be calling.......

Thats why Ive cut down my pokerstars and play on Unibet. Unfortunately the game s much smaller , but theres no fiddling going on.

thanks solaria might have to re open uni bet

I love poker but this site just kills me

Edited by spursman
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

@spursman @MikeysSlots @VillaLad @Lighty45 @Solario333 @h0tsh0t87 @Player1173 @centipede @o0ORyaanO0o @Finbastard @Roger_aka_Roger @Sirbetsalot @Jamitay @AsserMarra Let me know if I missed anyone? @Poker you not playing this?

Either reply here with your pokerstars username or msg me it for the stake. I'm expecting one of you to do TGC proud, go forth and conquer!!!!! :keeeemon:

I’ll be there pal, I’m sure you remember my username.... jamkel88 I was the one right near the top of the league (finished 2nd 🙈

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, spursman said:

thanks solaria might have to re open uni bet

I love poker but this site just kills me

Yes I've enjoyed my poker the year and am up on Unibet , after being 5k down on Pokerstars over the last 2 years....   Ive won two tournaments @  5 euro entry and cashed 15 times in 6 months......  On pokerstars  I gave up after similar bad beats...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Yes I've enjoyed my poker the year and am up on Unibet , after being 5k down on Pokerstars over the last 2 years....   Ive won two tournaments @  5 euro entry and cashed 15 times in 6 months......  On pokerstars  I gave up after similar bad beats...

like said earlier absolute clowns, too many players and the odds end up not even being worth it.

Nice to hear your up mate

Edited by spursman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He called a raise with J10, honey! These idiot players calling raises with J10 I mean they don't even know how to spell poker...Idiot players from Northern Europe..

That sucks man, we've all been there with calling stations who can't let a hand go and throwing his tournament life on the line with J10s while having a healthy stack is enough to make you sick. I don't play on stars as much anymore but this is how I normally bust tournaments too.  I made it to the last 5 of the $3.30 bounty builder a few months back and bust out after jamming JJ and the BB calls me 52os and ends up hitting the straight...almost threw the laptop out the window.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, green2711 said:

He called a raise with J10, honey! These idiot players calling raises with J10 I mean they don't even know how to spell poker...Idiot players from Northern Europe..

That sucks man, we've all been there with calling stations who can't let a hand go and throwing his tournament life on the line with J10s while having a healthy stack is enough to make you sick. I don't play on stars as much anymore but this is how I normally bust tournaments too.  I made it to the last 5 of the $3.30 bounty builder a few months back and bust out after jamming JJ and the BB calls me 52os and ends up hitting the straight...almost threw the laptop out the window.

Exactly its just fraudulent by Pokerstars, too big for their boots.....should be shut down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, spursman said:

like said earlier absolute clowns, too many players and the odds end up not even being worth it.

Nice to hear your up mate

Although up on Poker , the Unibet casino canes me regularly on Low stakes, so I m just breaking even at the moment.... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In fact I lost £5,335 last year on Unibet( Net Deposit) ..... until august it was 11k so I am now moving up and beginning to break even, having recovered 6k in the last 5 months..... 

  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jamitay said:

I’ll be there pal, I’m sure you remember my username.... jamkel88 I was the one right near the top of the league (finished 2nd 🙈

Big headed much we don't post about our wins on this site 🙄

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Big headed much we don't post about our wins on this site 🙄

got a funny feeling that if you win this noone will hear the last of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, david1111 said:

got a funny feeling that if you win this noone will hear the last of it

😂😂😂 not only use bandit already doesn't like me so I'll be on his forum aswell so people can meet the champ 

  • Like 1
  • Get In There! 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

😂😂😂 not only use bandit already doesn't like me so I'll be on his forum aswell so people can meet the champ 

wouldnt be surprised if bandit puts a bounty on you

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, spursman said:

like said earlier absolute clowns, too many players and the odds end up not even being worth it.

Nice to hear your up mate

Spot on SM, those too many players, are mostly not players and just there to mess about, hence the s dumps and calls on crazy combo cards!!!

 

1 hour ago, Solario333 said:

Although up on Poker , the Unibet casino canes me regularly on Low stakes, so I m just breaking even at the moment.... 

Good for you S33, UniB is much better to actually play real poker on and none of the issues that PS still has, even since PKR went pop and was absorbed into the fold!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Big headed much we don't post about our wins on this site 🙄

👀

👃🏻

👅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jamitay said:

👀

👃🏻

👅

Kidding on if I had to bet on anyone it would be you bud 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, VillaLad said:

I prefer bananas tbf mate 😂

Bananas before the gym, apples in the pub 😎

  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Mikey,

Go to schedule and at the bottom you’ll see backinamo/TGC launch game. Double click it and the tournament registration will pop up then click register and your in. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/01/2019 at 23:03, david1111 said:

Sounds a good idea green. 

Unfortunately won't be able to get involved as excluded from stars until hell freezes over 

Same here , if it was partypoker im in but pokerstars i closed my account for good

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Finbastard said:

idiot from northern europe is ready to represent TGC :wink:

Sieppaa.JPG

Excellent ...we're short on idiots.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now